Week 3 Weigh in tomorrow

Vicky2

Hi Everyone,

I have my 3rd weigh in 2morw!

I have stuck to it again this 100% I am hoping for a good weeks weight loss.

For the 1st time this week a friend I have not seen for 2 weeks was looking at me strangely- I did not say anything then he came out with "vic have you lost weight?"- I was soooo Happy someone had noticed!

I have a massive part on the 27th and I would really to drop a dress size by then- Im on the right track so far!

Hi Vicky, a massive well done to you for the weight loss so far, im on day 4 of my 1st week wish i had started this diet earlier cos i only have 5 weeks to my hols but nevermind head in gear & loose as much as i can in that time, are you doing ss? xx

Hi Tracey,

You will be amazed how quick it will come off.
I have loads of things coming up that are keeping me motivated.
Big Party on the 27th Oct
Birthday 8th Nov
Xmas Party
and Holiday now booked for April.

I find all these little goals help me loads!

Make sure you let me know how u get on!!! xxx

xxx

hmm spoke too soon had a really bad hungry day today still not thinking negative thoughts though but need to do ss + next week i think just so i can have some food to look forward to lol xx

I know my 1st few days were hard- I could not even cook for my hubby!

But by the 2nd week i could cook a full roast and not be tempted!

I have alot to loose so I have to stick to it!

You can do it im sure xx

The News is in!
Lost another 7lb! Making 23lb in total!

Hi Tracey,

Had another good week stuck to it 100% looking forward to 2morw!
I'm having a huge party on Saturday- Been married a year already and i'm going to drink so my rep told me i must eat that day.
Loads of protein. Just for that one day.

You would not believe how much I am looking forward to it!

How have you been

xxxx

Hi Tracey,

Had another good week stuck to it 100% looking forward to 2morw!
I'm having a huge party on Saturday- Been married a year already and i'm going to drink so my rep told me i must eat that day.
Loads of protein. Just for that one day.

You would not believe how much I am looking forward to it!

How have you been

xxxx

Youre doing amazing chic

Well done

xx

yeah im doing great ta, cant say its been easy but week 2 now 4 days in & going strong lol although the cravings dont stop do they? but tried the soups this week & they have been a godsend so next week will get one for everyday makes you feel like your having something "normal" & they are quiet tasty. Enjoy your party love & i hope you get straight back on it, let me know how you get on tomo xx

Hi everyone! I am amazed reading all your positive stories and how motivated you all are! Great job Vikcy2 !!!! I am currently on my 6th week 100% strict on SS. I am 5ft7 and started with 15.3stone :(

My weight loss so far

week1 - 6.6lbs
week2 - 6.6lbs
week3 - 4.4lbs
week4 - 4.4lbs
week5 - 4.4lbs
week6 - ? (next weigh in on 29/10/12)

Lots of love to you all xxx

Hi unhappy96,
Thank you! I love this diet so easy!

Tracey,
Dont worry babe i will be back on it on Sunday!
I have a Porridge for breakfast, ready made shake for lunch (easy to take to work) and a soup for dinner.

Also another best tip is sparkling water makes a change to just normal boring water lol.

Keep going ladies!
"Keep Smiling and Drinking Water!"

I have not idea either lol x

Thanks Hon!

wow! You are doing incredible!

xxx

Thanks :) ... That's great someone noticed you'd lost a bit of weight, I'm still waiting on that comment, hoping it comes soon though ;)

Hope u have a fab night Saturday

xxx

Thanks :) ... That's great someone noticed you'd lost a bit of weight, I'm still waiting on that comment, hoping it comes soon though ;)

Hope u have a fab night Saturday

xxx

Thanks!

I cant wait to party! I'm such a party animal lol

You are doing super well - I've lost 23lb in 3 weeks hoping for at least another 5lb off this week xx

Thanks!

I cant wait to party! I'm such a party animal lol

You are doing super well - I've lost 23lb in 3 weeks hoping for at least another 5lb off this week xx

Haha best way to be - I used to be until I had the kids. Now I'm lucky if I see alcohol once every 3 months. Not too bothered though, the hangovers have gotten worse as I've got older lol.

It's easy do-able, when's your weigh in day?

xx

Back