Week 2 Experience...

Neaady

Okay, i've just completed week 2 of Lipotrim TFR and i have to say i had mixed emotions all week.
started off great - after my 10lbs of a weight loss the week before i was full of confidence this week and full of energy but as the week went on i started to struggle! had a bad day at work around Wed/Thurs and all i wanted to do was eat when i got home in the evenings - comfort food!! i know that is one MAJOR habbit i really need to get out of! It was so hard tho - all i could think about was eating, not that i was hungry, but just the fact that i really wanted to munch on somthing! Thankfully my boyfriend was at home them evenings too (he's doing it with me also) and he managed to keep me distracted long enough till the feelings wore away! I think we've started to watch every box set under the sun by now lol...
so anyways... went for our weekly weigh in on Saturday and i lost 5lbs... my boyfriend lost 4 lbs - to be honest, we were kinda hoping for more - my boyfriend in particular! he had hoped for about 7/8 lbs of a loss so he was kinda gutted with only 4lbs.. but as i explained to him - over the last 2 weeks, we've lost 1 stone and 1 lb each which in my eyes is fantastic! he done alot of walking during the week and he had thought he'd have a great weight loss this week but no matter how much i explained to him that by walking, he's building up muscle which weighs more then fat - so even though he may have lost inches off his body by toning up, it didn't show on the scales! i think he's accepted that now and this week he swears he's not moving off the couch just to see what happens at the end of this week lol... so i'll let ye know!

i had a really tough end to the week though... after the weigh in on saturday i went out to visit my family and only stayed for about 2 hours, they were having their lunch at that stage and between fry ups and toasted sandwiches i was just at breaking point... needed to get outta there! on the way home in the car i was just all over the shop... i was giving up and swore this was the last week i was doing this diet, cause when i was on weight watchers, i was able to loose 5lbs in a week and why was i starving myself when i could be eating healthy on weight watchers and actually be able to EAT but as the day went on, my boyfriend was soooo supportive telling me that this is the one time in our lives we'll have to do this and it will be so worth it in the end! i'd say after about 5 hours of feeling so depressed i eventually came round!

i know this diet works - as i've said before, i had 2 friends do it with excellent results (she lost 4stone, he lost 7stone) and seeing how happy they are now just makes me want to keep going.

am now in day 3 of week 3 and feel so much more confident! i know i'll have bad days as well as good, its just a matter of keeping going knowing that by christmas i'll hopefully have the figure i always dreamed of.... :)

Well done to both u and your other half. You have done great !! Both me and other half have started today and I can't wait to be on the third week and fourth and so on !! Looking forward to it all. !!! It's not as hard as the first time !! X

hiya, all that you have been through most of us have as well hunny, I am a weight watcher expert lol, and only lost 5lb on it once in a blue moon, mainly 2s and 3s, you need to ask yourself if you return to an eating diet can you stick with it? I am only asking as for about 10 years now i have taken a stone or so off with a food diet and then the cheating started and before i knew it it was back on, so for me the control of this diet works, you guys have lost over a stone in 2 weeks, thats just brill, you are both a whole stone lighter, this is to be celebrated. The hard times ARE hard yes, I had a day this week where i was climbing the walls for something to eat, but pat yourself on the back each day you get through 100%.
I would suggest seeing how you get through another week, then if you do break maybe think of this as just your kick start to a food diet and go onto something that suits you more?
really good luck both of you for week 3 xx

@Dizzy1986 - Firstly, thank you for your lovely words of encourgement! really appreciate it! I'm in a similar boat to you tho too - im a total weight watcher expert - been at it for nearly 10 years on and off, loose 2 stone put on 3 etc, and i could tell you the points of any food without having to look it up! :) lol... but you've hit the nail on the head with the treats aspect of WW, i'd start with 1 or 2 wee treats on weight in day and then before i know it, im having a feast that lasts maybe a week and then end up giving up cause i can't loose any more weight. so that is why we've joined this Lipotrim 100% cause it leave absolutley no room for treats - i know we have to stick to it 100% for it to work and as i said, my friends have done it so i know it works :) today im totally back on track :)
@LadyKate - oh them first few days of our first week were just torchure but we got through them! its great having someone to do it with, especially your partner! we have the house totally bare of food! not a crumb in the place. like i said, going home for them couple of hours on saturday after my weigh in, i just found it so so hard seeing everyone else enjoying their food so i needed to get out of there!
feeling great this week though so far... Good luck on your journey! looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Neaady,

You've both done brilliantly! We always expect/want more from ourselves, so I understand how you're feeling, but you really have done awesomely! My first two weeks losses added up to 13.5lb, so less than yours, but I have my tenth weigh-in tomorrow and at week nine I'd lost 2st 12lb (will hopefully have lost over 3st by tomorrow). I feel absolutely brilliant now even though I do have another eight weeks to go on the diet. So, if you can, keep going and you will get there (both of you)! :D

@Dizzy1986 - Firstly, thank you for your lovely words of encourgement! really appreciate it! I'm in a similar boat to you tho too - im a total weight watcher expert - been at it for nearly 10 years on and off, loose 2 stone put on 3 etc, and i could tell you the points of any food without having to look it up! :) lol... but you've hit the nail on the head with the treats aspect of WW, i'd start with 1 or 2 wee treats on weight in day and then before i know it, im having a feast that lasts maybe a week and then end up giving up cause i can't loose any more weight. so that is why we've joined this Lipotrim 100% cause it leave absolutley no room for treats - i know we have to stick to it 100% for it to work and as i said, my friends have done it so i know it works :) today im totally back on track :)
@LadyKate - oh them first few days of our first week were just torchure but we got through them! its great having someone to do it with, especially your partner! we have the house totally bare of food! not a crumb in the place. like i said, going home for them couple of hours on saturday after my weigh in, i just found it so so hard seeing everyone else enjoying their food so i needed to get out of there!
feeling great this week though so far... Good luck on your journey! looking forward to seeing your progress :)

lol at the knowing the points of everything, me too, well the old system as even when i went back YET AGAI at the beginning of this year and they had the new system i just did the old one as know all points of nearly ever food, but like you, always found with a food diet that i fool myself, so "if i have this now i will cut back tomorrow" as of this mornings WI I have taken 3 stone and 2lb off in 7 weeks, I am thrilled with myself, and it has been such a long time since I have made it to this weight ( wasting my time and money on a food diet) you guys can do this, really good luck x

literally just joined this forum and all your words of wisdom are great! I started lipotrim today! Have tried all the other diets and just felt the need to take food out of the equation for a while. So want this to work ive gained so much weight my BMI is terrifying me, as a nurse i know way too much! Thanks once again

good luck Ali69 x

youve had amazing success bev you must feel like a different person!

strangely my mind hasnt caught up with my body image yet and still feel huge, hoping it will pass lol, all i can put it down to is the fast weight loss hoping when i am comfy in size 12s I will see it, but not sure i am finished at 11stonex

Neaady I feel the exact feeling today , it's only my 1st week day 4 and omg it's killing me !! I'm making food for my family at the moment and that's not the problem , it's the fact i want to eat ......ANYTHING !!!!! I just told my husband that I might have a small meal and he shouted nooooooo , if it wasn't for him watching me I would have caved in :(

Thanks guys... i'd be lost without this forum i think! great to have the support of everyone on this! we're all on the same journey at the end of the day! :)
@Jmj - fair play to your husband!! i know we do all give out about our other halves but they are a great support in times like this! Only for my fella i think i'd have given up ages ago! i have my week 1 experience up on this too somewhere if you want to read through that, but i was exactly the same - struggled all week on week one and felt like crap but i promise you, it does pass... its just a matter of getting into the routine and keeping yourself distracted. day 4 your body should be going into Ketosis so it will get easer after that.
Keep up the good work lads! :)

Thank you neaady , I'm starting to feel a lot better 2 day thank god ! :) I'm feeling a lot more positive that I will make it to the end x

Playcrackthesky said:
This diet is hard work but it works and it's fast. You just have to pull through and stick with it, no food tastes better than being thin.

Yes your right , it's mind over matter and I will do it :)

Back