Week 3 Weigh in tomorrow

yummymummy27 said:
Haha best way to be - I used to be until I had the kids. Now I'm lucky if I see alcohol once every 3 months. Not too bothered though, the hangovers have gotten worse as I've got older lol.

It's easy do-able, when's your weigh in day?

xx

I hate hangovers too! But looking forward to this one lol. Been told to eat loads of protein on the day so I'm not ill. I get weighed Wednesday at 5.45 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate hangovers too! But looking forward to this one lol. Been told to eat loads of protein on the day so I'm not ill. I get weighed Wednesday at 5.45 x

Haha well hopefully it's not to bad - I crave junk food when I'm hungover so I'm saving myself to Xmas when I'm having a week off lol.

oooh so WI day 2day then :) GL chic

xx

Will let you know!
Im so excited lol

I only lost 3lb- Little bid sad would have liked another 2 to make it 2 stone! x

I only lost 3lb- Little bid sad would have liked another 2 to make it 2 stone! x
3lb is fab... Don't be sad, your doing amazing :)
Xx

I am happy I lost. Think I just had it my head would have lost 2 stone by my party. Only 2lb short! Thanks ladies means loads to have all ur support xxx keep me updated with ur losses xxx

I am happy I lost. Think I just had it my head would have lost 2 stone by my party. Only 2lb short! Thanks ladies means loads to have all ur support xxx keep me updated with ur losses xxx

You should be, 26lb in 4 weeks is an amazing loss :)

Just think, u may even have a 2lb 'unofficial loss' before ur party ;)

hope you have an amazing time.

xx

You should be, 26lb in 4 weeks is an amazing loss :)

Just think, u may even have a 2lb 'unofficial loss' before ur party ;)

hope you have an amazing time.

xx

This is very true!

Thanks xx

Hi ladies. Just wondering if I can butt in on your thread. Now on day 9 of CD but struggling a little. I'm not so much missing having food but missing the comfort I got from this... I knew I was a comfort eater but didn't realise it was this bad. Had my first weight in and lost 8.5lbs which I was very happy with and I know that if I eat I will then get upset at myself so it's a vicious circle but just wondering of anyone else felt like this in the initial stages? Did you feel a loss?

Hey

I could have written your message!

I returned to CD last week after being unsuccessful before. I left my consultants house a week ago so positive, she'd shared some of her clients result and I was in the zone.

But then over the weekend I really struggled. Like you, didn't particularly struggle with hunger but the feeling of being deprived because I could have the stuff I associate with pleasure. Often if I'm on my own on a Saturday afternoon I'd go for a coffee and piece of cake with my book. I had a lot of conflict on Sunday about whether its the diet for me, or whether I just need to accept myself, and fell of the wagon in amongst. Then spiralled after that, mostly because I felt like a failure.

Went to weigh in today and I'd lost 4.5lbs which is ok considering I fell off the wagon majorly but not good for my first week. My CDC said I should just take it one day at a time, not look at it as being forever and suggested I buy the bars for emergencies..

so I hear you, we're all battling it, but 8lb loss is fab so I reckon stick with it for sure.

Hi all, hope all still doing well, how was your party Vicky, hope it was great & you had a good time xx

tee2911 said:
Hi all, hope all still doing well, how was your party Vicky, hope it was great & you had a good time xx

Hi it was amazing!
I had one of them chocokywocky do dar cakes made! I had the smallest piece!
I done what my consultant said- used my shakes and eat protein if drinking and I drank a vodka and slim line with water In between!
No hangover today and just right back on it!

Hopefully get a few pounds off by Wednesday!

Well done Vicky you should be very proud of yourself that's what's called determination you go girl glad you had a great time xxxx

back at work and back to water, water and more water! x

Hi Girls!

Just thought i'd let ya know!

Amazing I lost another 3lb! xx

Back