Week 2 Weigh In

everchangingme

Well I had my second weigh in today and I have lost 5lb and 12 inches so im really pleased. I have been really struggling this week having all three shakes as I havent felt too good and I didnt realise it was bad news doing that. My CDC told me today that you have to have all the shakes or your body goes in to starvation mode. Hopefully this week ill do a little better as I am feeling a little better. Im really pleased with my results anyway:cool:

WOW !! well done - on weight loss AND inch loss :D

keep up the great work !

Debz xx

Well I had my second weigh in today and I have lost 5lb and 12 inches so im really pleased. I have been really struggling this week having all three shakes as I havent felt too good and I didnt realise it was bad news doing that. My CDC told me today that you have to have all the shakes or your body goes in to starvation mode. Hopefully this week ill do a little better as I am feeling a little better. Im really pleased with my results anyway:cool:

WOW!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

You are doing sooooo well keep up the hard work!!! 12 inches is fantastic!!!!! Bet you are well chuffed!

:bliss::happy096:

well done mate! 5lb is great for a 2nd WI and the inch loss is amazing. keep up the fab work and hope u feel better soon xxxxxxx

Well done, great loss!!

Well done that's brilliant...keep it up..

Well done to you, that is great. You are well on your way to slim city now xxx

Well done that's an excellent result, stick with it!

Georgie
x

I am really pleased. Thanks for all the words of encouragement!!!

well done to you

Well done on your great weight loss - keep it up and keep on drinking.
Ta

Woohoo! Well done! That's fab!!

I measured on the 8th and by the 11th I'd already lost 1.5 inches from my stomach :D

*Happy dance for you*

Back