Week 2 Weigh In

LetMeFadeAway

Lost 5ibs. Was hoping for more but i think i'm just being greedy and 5ibs will do. Looking at other peoples stats and they lost 10ib on week 2 im like aghhhhh i want 10ib wk 2 too.

Here's to week three, i got a flapjack, im afraid to eat it.

Blimey - be pleased!!!!

First time round I lost 5lb on week 1, then 3lb every week for a few weeks then down to 2.5lb most weeks. So 5lb is brilliant.

5llbs is really brilliant....after my first week - I never lost more than 5llbs....normally 3lbs...so thats great!!

its great going..dont be despondant.. dont forget we're all individuals so will have our own weight losses individual to ourselves..!!!!

h x

Thanks guys. I was really nervous that it was something like 2ib cause i kept hopping on my scales and losing the run of myself. I knew in my head that i hadn't cheated so i had to lose something but my heart was like "oh god". I keep thinking ok one more week now. In reality i'm going ot be on it till end of next month but i keep taking it just one week from weigh in to weigh in and then once weighed in i take it from shake to shake. I have a countown of shakes. I dunno it keeps me going lol.

Harriet i have had the same loses as you for 1st and second so i'm modelling myself on you and where i'm going lol.

well done, fabulous weight loss and over a stone in 2 weeks! Are you feeling it in your clothes yet? I do the same as you, started off taking it shake by shake, but now i long for the weigh in day to come round!! ishing my life away! Or at least the part of my life am on this diet!

Woo hoo! All that in only 2 weeks, imagne what the next two weeks will bring!! You go girl!

Well done!! That's a stone gone in 2 weeks!!!
What other diet could you lose so much on?!
You're doing great!!

xxx

i'm another just had 2nd weigh in - was down 6lbs so 13lbs in 2 weeks, just off the stone but heck, i'm pleased enough at that ;)

It might be good next time your shopping to pick up a 5lb bag of spuds and carry it round with you in a basket for 10 mins while your shopping it gets well heavy!! My friend used to collect up her weight loss in softback books she had in the house and put them in a bin bag and when she was feeling a bit stuck or despondant she would wander round with this big black bag of books to remind herself how super she was......well done on your 2nd weigh in :)

:party0011:hiya,

its my 2nd weigh in next week hope i do as well as you , well done u !!!

Back