Week 2 Weigh In

everchangingme

Well again I was weighed on Saturday and after a hard week I have lost woo hoo and 4lb so all in all not bad thats nearly a stone in 4 weeks i have to say im happy with that. My CDC didnt measure me tho I would have been interested to see what inches i had lost. Good luck to all this week :cool:

well done thats great i got my wi tonight x

Fantastic well done :party0019:
Mine wednesday :eek:
Carol x

Im really pleased with the results so far and I have to say im not very hungry at all at the moment the thing I have to get over however is emotional hunger. My main problem apart from supersized portions is BREAD!!!! I love bread I have it with every meal and since i have got the bread maker out there is a constant smell of fresh baked bread in the house. Whilst I have been SSing now with no cheats since last Wednesday (Ohh nearly a week of cheat free ssing woo hoo) my will power has definately been put to the test!!!

Nearly a stone in two weeks tho im really proud of my achievement!!! Especially as i nearly gave up in the first few weeks. CD is by far one of the hardest things i have ever done so all of you out there starting, restarting or just doing CD the best of luck. Im so excited at the thought of slinky summer dresses and god forbid me even trying a bikini lol.

Congratulations, well done to you. x :party0019:

Back