WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

Mille

Hi
just wanted to say had my week two weigh in and have lost 5lbs so have reached my 1st stone and am over the moon. gives me more willpower to carry on.

how are the rest of you getting on ?:)

Congratulations! A stone in two weeks is fabulous! Keep up the great work and you'll be a slimmer you in next to no time! xx

Hi
just wanted to say had my week two weigh in and have lost 5lbs so have reached my 1st stone and am over the moon. gives me more willpower to carry on.

how are the rest of you getting on ?:)

well done you must be thrilled.weigh days are the best xjx

One stone in two weeks is fantastic!!!

Well done Mille:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

well done on your loss, i've got week 2 weigh in tomorrow and i'm so excited... i can't wait... i found a pair of jeans in my wardrobe today that i tried on about a month ago and were about and inch off fastening, guess what i'm wearing them now and theres loads of room... if that isn't inspiration when the going gets tough... i don't know what is..... good luck everyone..... think thin. x

thats fantastic Millie well done x

Well Done!

thank you for the support this site is the best.
i two am wearing jeans i could not get into and it is a great feeling and will make me carry on.

Well done Millie! Amazing result! You will be at target in no time! Gosh where else could you lose a stone in 2 weeks! Such a great diet!

5lb is fantastic well done, dont forget to update your sig Millie xxx

wowzers - 1 stone in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! genius! xox

Well done Mille, that's a fantastic start! It won't be long before you can batter your credit card in some of the great shops in Basingstoke! I'm looking forward to shopping in somewhere other than Evans and the other outsize outlets!!!

x

P.S. I did indulge in a new pair of shoes from Faith today - very yummy!!!!

Well done hun.... a stone in two weeks is a FANTASTIC loss!

Good on ya!!

Well done hun...fab weight losses xxxx:D

Well done, that's fab, 1stone in 2 wks is super, gud luck for wk3!

Back