• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2 weigh in

16lb in two weeks is fantastic. :wow:
Good luck for week 3.
Over a stone in 2 weeks is fabutabulous!! keep going your'll get there soon! Dont be down its going in the right direction....mostly down the loo :)
well done hon. And your BMI has dropped by 2 which is fantastic!!Keep up the good work xxx
congrats on the loss

although know how you feel when you dont loose as much as you want

yesterday i went for my second weigh in and after loosin 14.5lb first week was hoping for maybe around 7 to 10lb as according to the scales at the gym id lost 10lb lol they were well out only lost 4.5lb

keeps me more motivated now for a better loss for next week

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
:) Well done, over a stone in 2 weeks! XX
Well done hun, thats a great loss in a 2 week period. Look at me, I have only lost 12lbs in 2 weeks, and I have stuck to it religiously. 3lb is still more than you would have lost on a normal diet in the second week.
Well done - over a stone in 2 weeks and 2 bmi points!! 3 lbs is practically a quarter of a stone :D

CONGRATULATIONS I am so impressed!!! x
Aww, thanks again for all the encouragement. I'm feeling lots more positive today. Also back to original water intake, I've thought about it and that's the only thing I did different in week 2. I had so many external work events and meetings I didn't get to drink as much as I did in week 1. So back to my 6 litres a day, let's see what week 3 brings.

Also starting yoga on Monday which might speed things up a bit...
Yorkshire Adam that was quite a big difference, must have been a shock! Had you had some water/shakes before weigh in? It might explain it. Good luck this week. Onwards and downwards we go!