week 2.....weigh in!

vikh

Been busy week so not been around much....flying visit today to say....had second weigh in.....and lost 7lbs so thats a stone in two week.
Am feeling dead chuffed and so full of life must be driving hubby mad. This isnt the easiest thing i've done to say the least but am so pleased i've started it
xx

Been busy week so not been around much....flying visit today to say....had second weigh in.....and lost 7lbs so thats a stone in two week.
Am feeling dead chuffed and so full of life must be driving hubby mad. This isnt the easiest thing i've done to say the least but am so pleased i've started it
xx

Great news vik,1 stone gone forever :D

yay. thats mega. well done sweetie xx

Another excellent loss well done - and look how far your BMI has dropped already! Wow!

x

CONGRATULATIONS! You are doing so well!

That's fab, well done you!

xx
Well done you, and hubby wants you to be thin really......just probably misses the companionship of mealtimes. I've taken to joining my OH for meals and just sipping my shakes but the smell of food is a nightmare. I'm sure that my sense of smell is way more sensitive than before

Well done!!! I have my first weigh in on Tuesday and you guys on here are keeping the excitement going for me...thankyou!

Keep up the good work :)

cheers all xxxx just had a friend tell me "yes but your doing it the easy way...its not like real dieting" nearly came to eating...her head after i boiled it lol
still find this so hard but am so bloody determined to carry on and you lot help greatly
xxx

Well done

xx

Ps Easy :confused: ?

Back