Week 2 Weigh In

alison1256

Well, kinda what I expected having had a bit of a carb fest on Saturday night with pizza and the likes :break_diet:! Surprised I lasted all week tbh, had a yucky cold all week and couldn't get to 2 of my 3 keep fit classes, so.................

1lb off!

Only myself to blame but back on track now and I've no reason to not go to all 3 of my keep fit classes this week - so here's to week 3 :)

Have a great week everyone! x

Well done you,you knew anyway that it would be smaller but 9 lbs in 2 weeks is amazing :D
I think exercise does help I start mine tomorrow when Im alone lol.
Im sending you Positive Vibes for week 3 hun goes quick once we start doesnt it xx

Well done you,you knew anyway that it would be smaller but 9 lbs in 2 weeks is amazing :D
I think exercise does help I start mine tomorrow when Im alone lol.
Im sending you Positive Vibes for week 3 hun goes quick once we start doesnt it xx

Thank you!

:vibes: good vibes on there way back to you hun x

aww well any loss is beter than a gain, i think a few of us havent had the best of weeks this week but here is to this week and great losses!!

Thanks everyone! Onwards and downwards, as they say! Have a good week all x

Well, kinda what I expected having had a bit of a carb fest on Saturday night with pizza and the likes :break_diet:! Surprised I lasted all week tbh, had a yucky cold all week and couldn't get to 2 of my 3 keep fit classes, so.................

1lb off!

Only myself to blame but back on track now and I've no reason to not go to all 3 of my keep fit classes this week - so here's to week 3 :)

Have a great week everyone! x
A lb in the right direction. Good luck for week 3. Remember no pizza this week

well done one off is better than one on , im dreading getting on them scales this wk i know for a fact ive put on i might just forget to get on them till next wk lol

Back