Week 2 weigh in

THAI CHILLI

Hi guys today was my second weigh in and I lost a lousy 3lbs I'm so dissappointed compare to my first weigh in where I lost 11lbs, anyway that 1stone in 2 weeks but I'm not satisfied really.

Hi Thai Chilli
Dont be toto disappointed its fantastic! think about it - if you were doin ww or sw it would have taken you a 4-6wks to lose that amount of weight and you have done it in 2! You have also achieved your first goal.
to lose 11lbs in the 1st wk is amazing. your loss may be more next week.

the last time I ssed I tended to get in a pattern of losing 6 one week and 1 the next. when it was 1 I was so pis*ed off cos I used to think god I have cut out food and I could have lost 1lb on ww, but it was so worth it the following week when I lost 6.
My friend did it with me and she lost a steady 3.5 - 4 every week. Everyone loses differently and I suppose we all have different expectations. When I first did cd I lost 7lbs in wk 1 and I was so disappointed that others were losing 11 or 12 and I thought whats wrong with me why arent I losing that, but I lost 6 the next week and we all got there in the end
Keep yr chin up
LOL

Thanx hun, even me I'm just moarning for nothing really.

Please please look at the figures. A stone in two weeks is absolutely brilliant. I agree with Jessica, we all loose it differently and you must be feeling so much better already.
Day two of restart for me and i'm looking forward to the ketosis feeling!
Well done on your losses so far and keep up the good work.

14lbs.. that's an average MONTHS loss on CD... you've lost it in 2 weeks.. so anything you lose in the next 2 weeks is a true bonus. :)

You're out to lose 4 stone in total.. this will have 'jump started' your time on CD greatly!! :D

Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll see great figures along the way :)

Back