Week 2 Weigh In...

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Hey fellow dieters,

Well I actually returned to CD last week and lost 6lb (much better than first time I did it), however I have just been weighed and have stupidly put 2lb back on! Argh, own fault, actually I was 100% until Friday night and it all hit the fan after that. Spose I'd better just put it down to experience, just wanted to share my journey with you all, I know coming on here really helped me last time!

Going shopping next Monday (birthday) so really must must be good this week and lose as much as possible (hoping for atleast 4lb, what do u think is that realistic?)

Right off to catch up with al your posts :)

Nessie x

Hi Nessie, I think if you keep the water up and are 100% then 4lbs sounds quite reasonable. Good luck.

Are you planning to ss on your bday?

4lb is very acheivable!

Hi Nessie

Your message certainly rang bells with me. I am a restarter and this is week three . I managed to lose 7 3/4 in week one which I was so pleased with as I am very short and led to believe that the vertically challenged among us don't lose as much each week? . I then put myself back by putting on two and a quarter in week two. What a numpty !!! Not going there again. I saw Jackie Llewelyn Bowen article last night. She has lost five stone on a VLCD . What an inspiration she is ! And this site too. Good luck this week.

Your not on your own Nessie, its very hard but you should have no problem loosing 4lb or more if you stick to it 100% and drink lots of water. Sticking to it 100% is the way to loose the weight.. lets be good and good luck next week x

Back