Week 2 weigh in :(

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

Week 2 over with and lost 4lbs, Im happy about the weight in as its TOTM and im bunged up :( But I have just found out my baby boy has a hearing defect and all I want to do is comfort eat :(

Aw em sorry to hear that but please dont give in! Lt is not only about losing weight but about retraining our thinking and getting us away from comfort and emotional eating.

Well done on your weight loss - fantastic figure :D

Well done on your 4lb loss this week, your doing really well, dont give in. try drinking more water and pretending its something nice. I'm like you and always used to comfort eat when things were not going well. I dont comfort eat now, but have eaten a couple of times whilst on here but thats due to not being well.
Keep up the good work.

Nikki xx

Well done on your loss hun, thats brilliant.
Hopefully you can get something sorted out for your Son and the hearing problems, but please dont comfort eat for that reason, you know it wont help your Son and it will make you feel worse straight away, then you comfort eat a little bit more because you are even more down in the dumps.
Get glugging that water hun, big hugs x

awww hun im sorry I hope he is ok!!

Dont ruin it!! you will end up feeling even worse!!

Well done for your loss xxxxxx

Thanks all ive been strong and I wont give in, this diet means too much to me :)

If you can get through the next few days without giving in, you'll be so proud of yourself. It's hard as we all automatically reach for the fridge when something bad happens and I guess we have to start dealing with our emotions like everyone else! My friend says 'don't eat your feelings' and that always makes sense to me but easier said than done of course, and that's why we're all on this diet!!

Hugs and kisses to baby boy x

well done!! Im deaf in one ear since 2 weeks the others ok...could be better i was ok as a kid...just thought id let you know. :)

well done!! Im deaf in one ear since 2 weeks the others ok...could be better i was ok as a kid...just thought id let you know. :)

Thanks, with my son it is only 1 ear too which is why I didnt notice anything as he still responds, just worried as I love him so much :)

Aw Em! So sorry about your son! We adore them so much and we just want life to be perfect for them but of course it can't be. Hope you get things sorted.

But well done on the loss! Stick to the diet.....eating won't change your son's hearing. But you being fit, healthy and confident WILL help your son. Hugs!

Thanks, with my son it is only 1 ear too which is why I didnt notice anything as he still responds, just worried as I love him so much :)

Course that what mums do best worry! xx
Believe me...i used it to my advantage when i was little and still do now..especially with rude people. :) hehe

Mummyem - I'm sure it will be ok. It's good that they've picked it up.

Stay away from the comfort eating - it will give you comfort for the short term but not the long term.

Back