Week 2 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Just been for my weigh in, a day early due to work travels, and lost 4lbs.

My logical side knows how great that is, but i can't help being a bit disappointed. My logical side also says you mustn't compare yourselves to others but still... :eek:

Oh well, it'll all come off in the end and none of it would have come off if I hadn't been doing LT :D

Thats brilliant chick!!

Your probably comparing yourself to the boys who lose more than us girlies im afraid!!

Thanks. I wouldn't have lost 12lbs in a fortnight any other way, that's how i have to look at it!

Was really hoping I'd hit a stone this week. It had better be next week!!

I found my losses varied loads! So you will more than likely lose it next week xx

Fingers crossed. I know I'm doing everything right so will try and be a bit more patient :ashamed0005:

4lbs is a good weight lose, you should be proud, I have my second weigh in on Saturday and if 1 lose 4lb I will be well chuffed!

Thanks Cheralyn - fingers crossed for you :)

Well done hun, same losses as me lol :)

12lb in 2 weeks is amazing! LT says you should lose a stone in a month....you will well bust that! Roll on next weigh in! I am weighing in for 2nd weigh in tomorrow and will be pleased if I have lost 4lbs.

well done! Come on its nearly a stone and 4lbs is a lot pick a 4lb weight up and youll notice! well done again! x

thanks guys. you're all right of course.

Best thing is it's not put me off :):)

Back