:) :) Week 2 Weigh In :) :)

Julie W

Hi all, just thought I would update everyone. Had my second weigh in today and have lost another 7lbs! :p and have waved goodbye to my first stone.

Just can't wait until I start to go down a dress size. My trousers are very loose and baggy but still can't fit into the next size down (even with my magic pants on!).

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Julie

Magic pants! Lol, I hate those things!

Well done on your 7lb loss. :character00100: I have also lost a stone and feel the same about my clothes. They are loose but still can't get into a size down. Can't wait though! :D

Oh fantastic well done! x

Thats great,seeing the weight drop off gives you a fantastic feeling doesn`t it?Keep it up,its so worth it!

Well done hunny, you will be in that smaller dress size in no time :D

Thanks everyone. Everyone on here is so supportive and it really does help. I've never felt as though I was missing out on group sessions with WW or SW because all the support you need is here.

Well done Julie, what a brilliant loss!

Laura x

Well done you, keep it up, I need you to be my inspiration for when I get back from my holidays :).

Bev x

Thanks, Bev.
When I've managed to drop a couple of dress sizes, I'll come down to your office and ceremonally burn my magic pants in the yard. Hope Steve's got plenty of extinguishers though, cos they're rather big!

Have a great holiday, see you soon.
Julie x

Can't wait, but by the looks of things it won't be very long until that happens, i'll have the Fire Service on standby, just in case !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back