Week 2 Weigh in!

Morning all! Well I have been weighed and I have lost a further 4lbs, I am a tad dissapointed beacuse I wanted to loose my stone this week but in honesty I really dont have much to lose so I guess my weight loss may slow down. Well 12lbs in 2 weeks isnt to be sniffed at as I couldnt have done that on any other diet!! I cant wait to just get into my next stone as I cant remember the last time I was in the 10 stone range. Thanks again for everyone's help and support I am the happiest I have been in a long while and not even missing food!!! x:D

Wahey great loss honey!!! :D Don't be too disappointed..like you said 12lbs in TWO weeks!! Amazing! You'll definately hit that stone next week..and it gives you something to aim for too doesnt it! Well done!xx

wow well done chick :)

Thats an amazing loss hun, well done :)

Well done!! My word -12 lbs down in 2 weeks -you should be well chuffed!!

Roll on next week when that first stone will be blown out of the water eh?!

Well done, that's an excellent loss. Keep going and that first stone is just waiting for you next week!

Well done, thats great! Look at it as a way of keeping u away from the easter eggs if u wanna hit the stone mark.....i know ill struggle next wk, especially as my birthday falls on easter sunday:cry:lol xxx

Well done! Great loss hun! Where else would you lose 12lbs in 2 weeks????

fantastic losses in your first 2 weeks! well done.

Back