Week 2 weigh in!

skinnyjan

I lost another 8lbs so 17lbs in total and its actually only 12 days for me so far.. not bloomin bad eh? Chuffed so off to bad.. so tired and nauseous!

Wow,

well done you clever thing. Have a good nights sleep and hope you feel better tomorrow.

xx

Wow well done u r doing great:)

WOW what a fantastic weight loss, well done.

I lost another 8lbs so 17lbs in total and its actually only 12 days for me so far.. not bloomin bad eh? Chuffed so off to bad.. so tired and nauseous!

Well done, im just starting on week four and it does get better, the tierdness will soon be replaced with energy:D

Well done, im just starting on week four and it does get better, the tierdness will soon be replaced with energy:D

Thats good to know Alan im on day 17 or is it 18 :confused: and im feeling sooo tired all the time.

This is my second time around, after the cold and tiredness disapear you do fell alot better, (Is that picky your Boxer? i have 1, i did have two but my big boy died last year he was only six):(

Hi Allan, no he's not mine i wish he was, i love boxers, im working full time just now but going part time in the summer so im getting one then and i can't wait!!! all the boxer breeders must be so fed up of me i keep emailing them to ask if they will have pups in the summer! i dont want to just buy off anyone. That's a same about your dog, hope he didn't suffer.

No he had a massive heart attack at the vets so it was quick, he was born with a heart defect, its common in boxers, so if you do get a pup get its heart scored, mine was a full pedegree as well, after he died i got a Douge de Bordoeux ( Turner & Hooch ) he is so placid.

Hi Allan, at least it was quick and he didn't suffer.

I asked one of the breeders that i emailed if there pups were heart scored and they told me no, i would only get the pup heart scored if i intended to breed??

(sorry for hyjacking your thread jan)

Back