1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Week 2 weigh in!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by skinnyjan, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Well-Known Member

I lost another 8lbs so 17lbs in total and its actually only 12 days for me so far.. not bloomin bad eh? Chuffed so off to bad.. so tired and nauseous!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. dawntinkler34

dawntinkler34 Water Baby

Wow,

well done you clever thing. Have a good nights sleep and hope you feel better tomorrow.

xx

4. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Wow well done u r doing great:)

5. In search of me

In search of me Well-Known Member

well done! Hope you break through the tiredness/nausea! I've got that yet to come...cant wait!

6. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

WOW what a fantastic weight loss, well done.

7. Allan G

Allan G Well-Known Member

Well done, im just starting on week four and it does get better, the tierdness will soon be replaced with energy:D

8. Petal01

Thats good to know Alan im on day 17 or is it 18 :confused: and im feeling sooo tired all the time.

9. Allan G

This is my second time around, after the cold and tiredness disapear you do fell alot better, (Is that picky your Boxer? i have 1, i did have two but my big boy died last year he was only six):(

10. Petal01

Hi Allan, no he's not mine i wish he was, i love boxers, im working full time just now but going part time in the summer so im getting one then and i can't wait!!! all the boxer breeders must be so fed up of me i keep emailing them to ask if they will have pups in the summer! i dont want to just buy off anyone. That's a same about your dog, hope he didn't suffer.

11. Allan G

No he had a massive heart attack at the vets so it was quick, he was born with a heart defect, its common in boxers, so if you do get a pup get its heart scored, mine was a full pedegree as well, after he died i got a Douge de Bordoeux ( Turner & Hooch ) he is so placid.

12. Petal01

Hi Allan, at least it was quick and he didn't suffer.

I asked one of the breeders that i emailed if there pups were heart scored and they told me no, i would only get the pup heart scored if i intended to breed??

(sorry for hyjacking your thread jan)