week 2 weight in

little-me

lost 3lb this week. I know I shouldn't be disappointed but i am. i was really hoping for 4lb. not eating all week harly seems worth it. I'm worried because i checked this moring and i'm almost out of ketosis. Don't know where i've gone wrong:cry:

Don't be so hard on yourself, you've still lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks which is fantastic!

Don't know why you're out of ketosis though.....have you had anything whatsoever other than LT? There are probably hidden carbs even in stuff like cough mixture or throat lozenges, in the form of sugar. Citric acid, found in all the diet drinks with zero calories, is also supposed to be detrimental to ketosis.

I googles ketosis and found loads of stuff, can I suggest that you do too and perhaps you'll find the answer.....

But remember, 10lbs is brilliant, well done you x

Ps just a footnote, looked at your stats and note that you're not terribly overweight so perhaps that's one of the reasons that you haven't lost that much? Just a thought.....

Well done Little -me ! 3lbs of nasty fat gone ! You are doing a great job! keep strong you are nearly at goal ! xx

Don't get disheartened little-me.. You have done really well.. A loss is a loss, it's all in the right direction... DOWN!! lol x x

thanks girls. I know i'm was moaning. I just expected more of a loss. I set unrealistic goals for my self and got myself all worked up.
the problem when you're a shortie is that there is no where for the weight to go except your ass lol. I'm over my little sulk and back on top. But I have to say you girls helped me get over myself. thanks xxx

thanks girls. I know i'm was moaning. I just expected more of a loss. I set unrealistic goals for my self and got myself all worked up.
the problem when you're a shortie is that there is no where for the weight to go except your ass lol. I'm over my little sulk and back on top. But I have to say you girls helped me get over myself. thanks xxx

My sister is only little too, about 5' and a fag-paper.....she gave me a tip a while back (though I'm 5'6) which is to wear low-cut tops, she said that if you do no-one even notices the size of your ar8e!!! :kissass:

My sister is only little too, about 5' and a fag-paper.....she gave me a tip a while back (though I'm 5'6) which is to wear low-cut tops, she said that if you do no-one even notices the size of your ar8e!!! :kissass:

oh my god, you made me laugh out loud... :D hahahaha thanks sooo much

3lbs is great! Don't be upset. It usually works out to around a stone a month! You are doing really well! :)
Emma x

Back