week 2 weight in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by little-me, 16 September 2010 Social URL.

1. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    lost 3lb this week. I know I shouldn't be disappointed but i am. i was really hoping for 4lb. not eating all week harly seems worth it. I'm worried because i checked this moring and i'm almost out of ketosis. Don't know where i've gone wrong:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Don't be so hard on yourself, you've still lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks which is fantastic!

Don't know why you're out of ketosis though.....have you had anything whatsoever other than LT? There are probably hidden carbs even in stuff like cough mixture or throat lozenges, in the form of sugar. Citric acid, found in all the diet drinks with zero calories, is also supposed to be detrimental to ketosis.

I googles ketosis and found loads of stuff, can I suggest that you do too and perhaps you'll find the answer.....

But remember, 10lbs is brilliant, well done you x

Ps just a footnote, looked at your stats and note that you're not terribly overweight so perhaps that's one of the reasons that you haven't lost that much? Just a thought.....

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Little -me ! 3lbs of nasty fat gone ! You are doing a great job! keep strong you are nearly at goal ! xx

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't get disheartened little-me.. You have done really well.. A loss is a loss, it's all in the right direction... DOWN!! lol x x

6. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks girls. I know i'm was moaning. I just expected more of a loss. I set unrealistic goals for my self and got myself all worked up.
    the problem when you're a shortie is that there is no where for the weight to go except your ass lol. I'm over my little sulk and back on top. But I have to say you girls helped me get over myself. thanks xxx

7. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    My sister is only little too, about 5' and a fag-paper.....she gave me a tip a while back (though I'm 5'6) which is to wear low-cut tops, she said that if you do no-one even notices the size of your ar8e!!! :kissass:

8. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh my god, you made me laugh out loud... :D hahahaha thanks sooo much

9. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    3lbs is great! Don't be upset. It usually works out to around a stone a month! You are doing really well! :)
    Emma x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.