Week 2 WI...a bit gutted

Rhian26

Hey,

Well i lost 2lb this week. I am a bit gutted cause for those of you that read my thread on going out with work, I didn't end up going because i am so determined to get this weight off asap, i didn't want anything to get in the way. I know its a loss so i am staying positive but i just expected more.

Here to a better loss next week!!xx
;)

hi rhian ive just had a look at ur pics and omg you must b so proud of urself u look fantastic,i no how u must b feeling only losing 2lb when stuck to it all wk and didnt even go out but its still a loss and u must remember how far u have come already .Do u have much more to lose?because on ur pics u honestly look fantastic .
keep it up hun your doing fab joanne

OMG, I've just looked at your pics also.....you look fantastic, it's like 2 different people!
Please don't beat yourself up about the 2lbs, hold a bag of sugar for a couple of mins and you will soon realise it's quite a lot!!

Hey, I think you did great with a 2pound weightloss. If I was 11 stone 9 lbs now, Id be delighted, be proud of what you achieved, you look fantastic and remember the lower weight you are, the less you'll lose each week but youre still losing!!!! I actually think its a sign youre body is getting slimmer and slimmer and youre nearly at THERE. Hope this helps, youre doing fab hun.

2lbs is still a great loss when you think about it! & I found when I had a small loss last time around, that looking at things over the course of a month helped, as it does balance out! :) & you know from previous experience how well LT can work!

Good luck for next week!

Hannah

2lbs = 16!!!! sausages.

Over 2 weeks you have lost 11lbs ... what is to be gutted about that?!!! :eek:

Orrr thanks soooo much girls. Feeling so much better now!! Been out today and bought a dress for Saturday night and gotta say, its stunning!! I know i should have been happy about it from the start because it is 11lb in 2 weeks and i really dont know any diet where i would lose that!! Your ALL an inspiration x

Thanks so much everyone! Feeling brill now!!xxxxx:D

And now I've just ordered a jacket, bangle and some benefit make up off asos!!! :)

There I was going to tell you to cheer up and be happy lol. I see you've worked that one out lol, and will have some fun things to celebrate the 2 weeks, well done you xx

I sure will. Cant wait for my asos delivery on Saturday! Thanks and hope your feeling better xxx

Orr thanks. Will post some pics next week xxx

Back