Week 2 WI....a bit late!!

Rhian26

Hey everyone! Sorry its a bit late but want to post last weeks WI....

I was re-feeding all last week ready for my husbands 30th at the weekend. I went to get weighed last Friday and i had lost 3lb which i was really happy with! :) 13lb in 2 weeks isn't bad going!!!!

Now, please people, i need a kick up the ass..... I really didn't want to come off LT for my hubby's 30th as i know how hard it is to get back on it and i was doing sooo well, i was so into it again but he is only 30 once and i would be disappointed if he didn't celebrate properly with me when it is mine so i made a decision and stuck with it....but the problem is now i have had 4 days of eating...eating....and eating:( I really want to carry on doing LT (i've had my 1st shake today so already started), im just really worried that im not gonna get my willpower back and im really pissed off with myself for letting the past couple of days pass me by without getting back on it!!

Any words of inspiration, support and even someone to shout at me would be brill!! Thanks guys!! xxxx

Yeah me too Kirsty! I want to lose this last stone and that be it. Just think, it will only take us a few weeks but if we keep faffing around with this diet its just gonna carry on and on. I have been on a 'diet' since i was 14 when i first joined WW and 13 years down the line, i have finally found summat that works for me and, again, im taking advantage of it....right thats it, lets just get this last bit of weight off and that will be it forever!!! xxxx :D:D:D

You can do it just keep struggling on and it will happen. I did 10 weeeks in sept lost 3 stone went on hols for 2 weeks, then had xmas off which lasted 5-6 weeks as I had my sons 18th on 10th jan. Really struggled to restart but feel in the swing of it now, luckily didnt put on weight but just want to lose last 2 stone! Hoping for a better weigh in this week as I weighed in after 4 and a bit days, lost 3lb. Hoping for abetter loss this friday!XX

Back