Week 2 WI

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Just back from my weight in and lost 9lbs.

I was so shocked as that is 23lbs in 2 weeks.

I heart LT.

This plan is fantastic and I found after the couple of days of headaches and weakness it is all so easy and simple. In fact I've become a machine who can not sit still for 2 minutes. My energy levels are through the roof and I also become a gourment chef, wanting to cook healthy nutritious meals for everyone, when before the only reason I entered the kitchen was to get to the garden! I find being around food helps a lot. It seems to strenghten my resolve and make me feel powerful, added to that the smells of cooking kind of turn me on ha!

So if anyone reading this has just started and is feeling a little disheartened, please stick at it. The headaches and initial feeling bluerg soon pass and soon enough you'll be feeling fabulous, loving yourself for your hard work and determination.

AMAZING!!!! That is absolutely brilliant! :D

Wow! That's superb.

The weight loss is amazing, but it's also great that your energy levels are so high. Long may it all continue!

well done!!! Thats brilliant x

Fantastic loss !!! :D

Thank you very much lovely people. You all make it so much easier as I love popping in here when I can and reading your losses and how good you feel about yourselves soooooooooooooo spurs me on and helps me more than you'll ever know.

Could so kind person tell me how to 'Thank' people as I'm a bit thick when it comes to the techy side of forums?

Well done bestybotox 23lbs in 2 weeks is awesome!! Best of luck for next week :)

Back