WEEK 2 WI

wowser jenny - well done :D :D :D

wow!!!
amazing loss in only 2 weeks hun.
congrats x

:giggle: thats weird isnt it! Shall we say the race is on?!!! :rotflmao: Good luck chick, we can both do it :D xx

THat is some incredible weight loss for only 2 weeks!! Bet you can really feel that much coming off so quickly!?

Great work Jenny, well done :)

Well done you :D

Absolutely brilliant Jenny! 19lbs in 2 weeks is fanbloodytastic! You're a little superstar weight loss machine.

Keep going strong and doing what you're doing and you'll be at goal in no time at all!

I'm so glad you're feeling happy today! After that loss you can't be anything but happy!

X

hazzah!! Excellent loss, Jenny -keep up the good work! :D

Jenny,

That's excellent in just 2 weeks, you are doing fantastic!
Can I ask what exercises you are doing please, as I am thinking of starting?

Clair x

hi claire, thx hun.
exercise wise - ive been swimming 2-3 times a week. gym 3 times a week. at gym i do cardio for about 40mins, free weights and resistance machines for about 30mins.
ive also started walking to pick kids up from school instead of driving.
and if ive got energy in the evening ive got a rower and treadmill at home that i use.
def feel better for exercising, can really feel muscles id forgot about.
good luck with hun, id start off slowly say a couple of times a week.
x x

yeeeeeeeey!

that's a great loss hun. I'm really chuffed for you because I know you've been feeling a bit emotional. This should make all the difference....bet you're feeling great!

xx

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the work out info. Don't worry I will have no option but to take it easy at first, I am not used to any exercise at all! LOL I think walking is my best bet to start with, I really hope this helps with my weightloss

Clair x

Ah isn't that a great boost and it will make up for how blue you had been feeling. Good for you, 19lbs in two weeks is just fab.

wow what an amazing weight loss, what is your secret??! Bet your feeling well chuffed with yourself..well done x

Back