Week 2

*lesley*

Silver Member
...and i feel really high and well!
Anyone else found this on their 2nd week?

hasnt it flown lesley. im into week 3 n cant believe it. Cant wait until week 4. Im then goin to decide whether to enter week 5 or refeed

It has flown foo! Refeed..mmm..those words sound good! Got 8 weeks until my refeed week before main holiday. Hopefully by then i will feel a bit better about putting a swimming cossie on!

Week 4 here and still feeling good! It really does fly in after the first week, welcome to the easy part lesley! x

9 days in and feel brill... really motivated!!! However i am counting till re-feed for my holiday.... gonna do some more time before xmas!!! : )

I can't wait for my refeed week before my hols. I think the longer you are on Lipotrim the easier it becomes however I do need my refeed week and holiday to look forward to. Not sure I could do it with no end goal other than reaching target.

I can't wait for my refeed week before my hols. I think the longer you are on Lipotrim the easier it becomes however I do need my refeed week and holiday to look forward to. Not sure I could do it with no end goal other than reaching target.

I'm exactly the same... i need an end point....

I am new and start tomorrow, reading your comments about how quickly the time has gone is really inspiring. I hope I find the time goes as fast. well done.

Im just finished week one and feel great there was a few tears during it but i got over it and am so happy i didnt give in to my cravings :) It seems a lot easier now once you start noticing the weight coming of :)

Back