• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2

Alfie

Will I start to feel a bit better this week?All last week I felt tired and shaky.
Today I feel very uptight,stressed and emotional?Is this the norm on CD or am I a weirdo?
After last nights great weight loss and huge inch loss I feel so determined so this morning I chopped 6 bars into 6 put them in a bag and picked 3 out and I loved the taste of them all yum yum.I am having a soup for my lunch and I have had a frappucino made with 1 spoon of butterscotch and 1 of vanilla so diet wise I am ok it's just all these weird emotions and lethargy???

Sorry for the moan girls xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
You can feel a bit like this in the first week to 10days as it's your body getting use to almost a detox from food. It has to work hard now for the energy it needs by burning fat - instead of you just giving it the calories.

Normally after 2weeks you feel fantastic - so plenty of water and see how you feel next week.

Loopy!

Silver Member
S: 18st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I felt like this too but at the end of week 2 I has so much energy I was dancing round the house lol!