Week 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Alfie, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

Will I start to feel a bit better this week?All last week I felt tired and shaky.
    Today I feel very uptight,stressed and emotional?Is this the norm on CD or am I a weirdo?
    After last nights great weight loss and huge inch loss I feel so determined so this morning I chopped 6 bars into 6 put them in a bag and picked 3 out and I loved the taste of them all yum yum.I am having a soup for my lunch and I have had a frappucino made with 1 spoon of butterscotch and 1 of vanilla so diet wise I am ok it's just all these weird emotions and lethargy???

Sorry for the moan girls xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You can feel a bit like this in the first week to 10days as it's your body getting use to almost a detox from food. It has to work hard now for the energy it needs by burning fat - instead of you just giving it the calories.

Normally after 2weeks you feel fantastic - so plenty of water and see how you feel next week.

4. Alfie

Alfie Full Member

Thanks Beverley :)

5. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I felt like this too but at the end of week 2 I has so much energy I was dancing round the house lol!

6. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    feel a bit rotten today hun too . chin up xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.