Week 20 weigh in

katy73

Silver Member
Hi everyone, had my weigh in yesterday and am down another 2lbs, have decided to do 2 more weeks of TFR and then go to refeed and have also lowered my target weight, so still have a way to go

Wow you've done brill, you really give me inspiration to keep going I am on week 1 and my first weigh in is tues x

Well done chick!!

Good luck with refeed... I still lost on refeed so you may get to target following that :) xxxx

Hi Katy,
very well done to you, you had a fantastic journey so far with some excellent weight loss. Only 2 more weeks left, that means you will be planning your first meals so, good for you, hope the next week goes well.
Doirin

WOAH! 68lbs in 20 weks is AMAZING!! Well done!

That's brilliant!!!

Congratulations!!!

Hope I'll do as well as you

xx

Well done Katy, not long now!!!!

x

Brilliant! you've done so well, must feel great to be so so close now :)

Congratulations - that's nearly 5 stone!!! Amazing. Good luck in reaching your target - you deserve it. LLxx

Well done Katy, not long to go now, Im sure on refeed and maintenance you will be able to hit goal in no time at all! All the best for next week. x

That is brilliant hun, not long to go now.

Wow Katy you must feel fantastic, 68lb gone forever, and lowering your target weight just goes to show how great LT really is. I can't wait to be in your position!

20 weeks on LT, you're an inspiration!

Back