Week 20 weigh in

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Hi Gang, 3lbs gone :D

Get those bunnies out Daisy! You're 3/4 of the way there and your BMI is under 30' come on sweetheart, time to celebrate xxxxxx

Seriously, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

amazing - here is me on day nine and feeling sorry for myself and you are on week 20, inspirational............how did you come over the days when you felt like given in?

I am doing this until 3rd Dec to lose two stone. I am all or nothing so have been 100% but 3rd of Dec seems like ages when really in comparison its absolutley nothing compared to what you have done!

Hi Gang, 3lbs gone :D

Hunni.. I am really really pleased for you.... You are a tremendous example of exactly how this diet should be done!!

I am very jealous, and extremely proud of you...

Well done hun x x x

Aww thankyou Sandra, its doesnt really seem like 20 weeks, after the first 4 weeks it has flown by. I cant go in my local supermarket now without the staff all giving me compliments and asking for tips it gets a bit embarrassing if there is a big queue all listening lol

Hi Richard, everytime I felt like giving in I just told my self I could only give up after the next weigh in but each week that I lost I didnt want to stop. I never planned to stay on LT this long, but the results are so good I just kept extending my goal.

Thankyou Su, I never thought Id get to the end of week 1, and never imagined losing 80 lbs, it has changed my life for sure. xxxx

Last edited:
Well done again Daisy. You were so positive after last weeks stay the same, you deserve this week's loss. A great example and inspiration to all of us. Fantastic!
Suse

well done daisy! keep it up

yaayy well done girlie :) x

congratulations Daisy 80% there, when I was at school 80% meant an A :checkmark green: lol, you go girl

Back