Week 20 Weigh In

caffsean

Hello all, hope you've all had a great xmas and are looking forward to the New Year Tomorrow!

I've just had my weigh in and i've gained half a pound - and i couldn't be happier about it. ;);)

I really have been a naughty girl this week and stuffed my face a bit more than i expected to with all the party food, wine and chocolate about. But I WILL be better behaved next week as i won't have the excuse "it's Christmas" and idid kind of intend on having a mini break form worrying about my weight this week.

But to be honest the nurse did say that if I weighed again later today i'd probably have had a loss so ho hum.

Hope you are all well and keeping up the good work and to the lipotrimmers who stayed strong over xmas I salute you completely as i don't think i could have done it.

Take Care
Cath.xx

Well done Cath!! You have done so well!!

How much longer are you intending on staying on LT? You are so nearly there x x x

Wow, that's quite an achievement hon, well done on your weigh in result this week!! x

Thank you both i'm really pleased with myself, lol.

I'm not really sure to be honest Su, i'm just seeing how i go for now. I want to get into my healthy BMI range ideally it's that i'm most worried about than anything else really.

I'm hoping that now i've all got all the xmas and new year party food and temptations out of the way that weight gains aren't going to be happening every week! lol. I'm also considering joing slimming world or something but i'm happy to just see how i go on my own for now.

I hope everythings going well with you too.
Cath.

well done Cath!. i too am glad theres nothing in the way now between now and summer!... youll be there in no time : D x

Back