Week 21 Weigh In.

caffsean

Hello everyone, Hope you've all had a cracking xmas and new year.

I've just had my weigh in and i've lost 1/2 a pound. Which i'm really pleased with, i haven't been very well this week and caught the bug that's be going about and didn't really eat a whole lot but feel really bloated and sicky still (so to be honest i just couldn't have cared less about this week - i'm just going to be writing it off and starting afresh tomorrow)

It's my sons 4th Birthday tomorrow too which i can't believe 4 years have just gone so fast! So i've got some party food for tea tomorrow but at least i'm in charge of it all. lol

Cheers all
Cath.

Hiya Cath.. Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good. There are lots of bugs going around at the moment.. But, well done on losing!!! That's fantastic!!

Happy birthday to your son.. The time really does fly past.. Before you know it they are stroppy teenagers!!! lol x x

Well done Cath. Not so great you're feeling unwell, but on the bright side, a loss over Christmas is fantastic! Hope your son has a great 4th Birthday (I always remember my kids 4th birthdays as an orgy of fun size chocolate bars, cake & crisps - FOR ME lmao!!)

Ah thank you both, I am feeling a bit better now and I'm quite proud of myself as I didn't make a pig of myself at my boys party!! lol

I can't believe how fast times gone (although saying that my eldest was 9 in November and i actually cried about it all - time flying is not a good subject for me lol), Jack had a brilliant party and really enjoyed himself bless him, it's was the first party where he had some nursery school friends come over and the last before he starts proper school bless him.

Take care and keep up the good work!
Cath.

Well done Cath lovely positive attitude xx

Back