Week 22 weigh in and I'm "NORMAL" YIPPEE!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i lost 3lbs today so i finally have a healthy/Normal BMI of under 25 and i have lost 6 and a half stone in 22 weeks!

I am in shock and so so happy! I actually cried my eyes out!

Thank you all so much for your support! I couldnt have done this without it!

xx

Well done! :D

Im pleased to see you are feeling happier now after *ahem* lolol

I hope the newbies to CD will read this thread full of inspiration from you that it CAN be done if you stick to it 100%!

Go you ! :D

:wow::wow::wow:
thats fantastic Liz you must be over the moon lm really delighted for you so when l have a weak moment this weekend (which l will) l'll think of you
:talk017::talk017:

Well done Lizz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck on your last few pounds, I almost wish my hols were further away !!!!!!!!!! when I return I am going to drop my goal to 10.7 also (I may put on a few lbs on holidays lol) so I can SS when I return and get back in the swing !

You are so inspirational Lizz - hope the newbies look to you as someone who came, saw, conquered !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. That's amazing. Well done!!!!!!!!!

You are such an inspiration lizz, i have read so many of your posts and i admire you so much, i have just had a couple of days where i have binge and i'm trying to get back on the straight and narrow because i want this so much. I know once i have done a couple of days i will be back in to the swing of things just hope i can succeed like you have!!! Congrats hun, that 7lb won't take you long at all!!!

Jodie x

Amazing, well done you to keep so focused. You must be feeling fantastic x

well done Liz... you should be so proud of yourself Im sure you are! amazing!
xx

well done and congratulation Liz, You soooo know your own body.... you were feeling the need to move up to 810 now you have to!!! Enjoy eating xx

Well done Lizz! You can just 'hear' your excitement! So glad you have acheived another goal. Your loss in such short time is truly astounding and a testament to your determination. You are one of the people on minis whom I have often 'followed' in your posts and find so inspiring, and helpful in keeping me focused on my road to the new 'me'. You look amazing, and I just know you'll keep it off. Enjoy moving up the plans, look foreward to hearing how you get on, and gaining tips for the future! xx

:happy036:

Dead chuffed for you - well done!

Well done Liz you have done so well and to keep going for 22 weeks is absolutely amazing. You are such an inspiration for us newbees .. makes me feel that I can get there I've just got to keep going and stick with it. Big Congrats x

Lizz, I was telling my mum about your loss today so she thinks there is hope for she and I now. I hope we can stick to it as well as you have done.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

Back