Week 22 weigh in and I'm "NORMAL" YIPPEE!

Well done!! and very understandable tears to :D . You have done so well x

Well done you xoxox

Well done Hun you have done amazingly well and are definately an inspiration to this newbie!! I'm going for my first visit to my CDC on wed so am hoping to be sitting here in 22 weeks saying the same thing! Good luck moving up the plans and enjoy your new fabulous figure!!x

Well done Liz:) You have done sooooooo well and are an inspiration to all of us! Enjoy being "normal"!!!

Well lizzie what can i say,from reading your pre posts this really has been a journey for you but you have stuck to it and what an amazing result you have had.You are an inspiration to so many newbies on here so keep up the good work.
You go girl!!!!!

Well done Lizz-you've done so well in such a short space of time. I actually can't wait to be back on 810 again-only another 6lb to go!:D

wow lizz, well done, youve done amazingly!
and just 7lb to goal, brilliant!

Well done Lizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration!!!! x x

So pleased to hear your excellent news, you deserve to feel very proud and thrilled at your accomplishments in such a short time.
Best wishes for maintenance x

Yay!!!! well done toots, and you deserve it so, so much x
p.s how did the wedding go? x

thank you all for your wonderful messages!
Sorry for being so brief in my post, i was doing my make-up before heading out the door to the wedding i started losing the weight for!
Had a fabulous time, writen more in my diary...i ate freely, i wont say i made good choices as that would be a lie, but i enjoyed it all and dont regret it! It had been a delightful weekend and i'm 100% back on plan tomorrow...i'm actually looking forward to it! :D

There are 3 photo's from the wedding, 2 of me before and one during. I ended up taking the straps off as they made me feel odd on top, so it went strapless quite quick into the day and the hat got left in the car! lol!

Again, thank you for your messages....i'm def not any closer to goal right this second due to the food thats been consumed, but by god its been worth it!

Big hugs to you all!

xxxx

WOW! You look great Lizz!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Aww Lizz that's SO brilliant. You have done so well and deserve to be very proud of yourself!

Back