Week 22 Weigh in

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
hey slimmers!

ok so lost 3lbs last night, which i'm happy with. i was hoping for more but 3lbs is a lot so cant be greedy!!

last day at work this week - thank god! thanks all who read my moan yesterday! a great place to vent is minimins!!

so important now... i broke the 100lb mark!! 102lbs lost for ever!! thats 816 sausages to anyone that's counting!!!

have a great weekend everyone xxx

Well done sarahlou dats a brilliant result! 100lbs wow congrats on your amazing overall loss you must feel hugely different with 102lbs gone??? have a nice relaxing weekend tink you have had enough stress for the week!!!!!

3lb in a week is a very good weight loss, well done:happy096:

Congratulations on losing over 100lb!!!:wow::wow::wow:

congrats022.gif

Love Mini xxx

Great loss babes well done. You have come a long way and I bet you feel fab.
xx

wahey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana dancer:

Well done chicka! And breaking 100lbs ............ :worthy: Absolutly fantastic!! :D xxx

well done sarahlou 3lbs is great have a relaxing weekend . x

fantastic hun.
big congrats to you.
well pleased for you x

Woohoo Sarah-Lou the big century! That is just amazing, fantastic and all those other outstanding words!

*Gok moment coming up*

You are a total and utter inspiration. Your determination, will power and focus is incredible. I love reading your posts as you inspire me so much. You prove that anything is possible if you want it badly enough. You go girl!

*Gok moment finished*

X

WOW! Over a hundred pounds in just INCREDIBLE! I can't believe how amazingly well you've done Sarah- what a Lipotrim ICON!

Not seen the post where you were feeling down- will go and have a snoop through the board now. Hope you're ok tho

xxxx

Back