Week 23 results

Yas - the mistake I've made all my life when 'dieting' is aiming too low! It's tempting to aim for the lowest 'recommended' weight so you've got plenty of leaway, but not necessarily the best or healthiest for you as an individual. Those charts and BMIs and everything else are only guides - they can't possibly cover every individual!

I'm 5'6" as well and this time I'm aiming for a much more realistic 10.5sts. A weight I know I can achieve and maintain. It may well be that you can maintain a lighter weight than that - I don't know. All I'm saying is that it might be worth considering whether your body is telling you it's very near where it wants to be.

You've done sooooo well, please try not to be down now - just consider your options. xx

That does make sense. I'm being a little hard on myself, I always have been when it came to weight.

I think I know what I'm going to do :).

Thanks

Frustrating as it may be Yas, you have done so well. you are even keeping to the diet despite you being P***ed off. 1 lb is better than none hun and much better than giving in!!!! You really are very close to goal and it is bound to be slowing up. you are still losing fat even though the scales are slowing up. you have been on Lt for a while now and your metabolism is bound to slow down with it. Chin up....

Frustrating as it may be Yas, you have done so well. you are even keeping to the diet despite you being P***ed off. 1 lb is better than none hun and much better than giving in!!!! You really are very close to goal and it is bound to be slowing up. you are still losing fat even though the scales are slowing up. you have been on Lt for a while now and your metabolism is bound to slow down with it. Chin up....
Thank you very much. Yeah, it could be due to those things. Thanks for the support :hug99:

Back