Week 25 weigh-in 2 goals in 1 week!

Wow! You are doing sooooo well!! How long do you think you will carry on? I admire your staying power, its not always easy eh?

Good luck for the coming weeks xxx

WOW! :happy096: how very proud you must be, it's so inspiring to see people do soooo well.

:flowers: (for you) and very much deserved clair.

Clair, what a star performer you are!!!! You are doing so fabulously. What an achievement. You never seem to lose heart at all. Good for you and lots of luck for the coming week.

Hey, Slimmer2morrow, how delighted I am to see you have conquered your first week. Well done a fab result.

Wow! You are doing sooooo well!! How long do you think you will carry on? I admire your staying power, its not always easy eh?

Good luck for the coming weeks xxx

Thank you:D I'm not sure what my final goal is, as I really want to judge it by how I look & feel rather than what the scales say, so I have no idea how much longer I will continue!
You're right, it isn't always easy, but I have found it does get easier the longer you go on, strange!

Clair x

Clair, what a star performer you are!!!! You are doing so fabulously. What an achievement. You never seem to lose heart at all. Good for you and lots of luck for the coming week.

Hey, Slimmer2morrow, how delighted I am to see you have conquered your first week. Well done a fab result.

Thank you so much Molly,

I want this so much, and that is what is keeping me going, also the smaller clothes bought from 'normal' shops!

Clair x

Last edited:
I am soooooooo happy for you! You deserve to be applauded! You have done an incredible feat and you are in a brilliant place!

Enjoy the feelings, cause you do deseve them!!!

Have a great week and have a glass of bubly on me ;-)!!!

Back