Week 25 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Exactly 25 weeks ago today I began my LT journey weighing 19.5 stone.

Today I weigh exactly 12 stone :)

Lost another 4lb at weigh in this morning (that's 12 days since last weigh in, so almost a fortnight).

Needless to say I'm extremely pleased and head off for a long weekend at Leeds Festival (wahooo!) a lot lighter than when I went last year.

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend :D

OH MY WORD!! Woman that is unreal! I feel like crying for you, you've done amazingly well. Truly brilliant -well well done!

HUGS!!

WOW!

Thanks - it doesn't seem real. though the size 16 jeans falling down with every step help make it feel real ;)

That is brilliant babes you have come a very very long way and look at you at 12 stone wooohooooooo

You know what that deserves dont you??? :banana dancer:

Elle that's incredible! congratulations! have an amazing time at Leeds, hope the weather works for you!!!

so pleased for you!!! xxxx

That is absolutely amazing!!! I remember you starting (though I was a 'lurker' then! LOL!)
I hope you meet people you haven't seen from last year who won't recognise you? I have an annual weekend away in a few weeks and I can't wait. I haven't lost as much as you but it's still noticable (apparently!) so am looking forward to seeing peoples faces!

well done chick....fantastic achievement!! Enjoy Leeds Fest (its sunny at the mo - fingers crossed it stays that way for you!!) x

Elle my hero ! enjoy leeds lucky sod your such an insperation to everyone WELL DONE ............:D:D needed shouting

debz x

Well Done Elle.You must be so proud of yourself,we are.Have a fantastic weekend xxxx

Well done elle, thats fantastic news :D Not far to go now chick, have a fab time at leeds! x

Congrats on your latest loss and for sticking to the plan for so long. You have done amazingly well and should be so proud of yourself.

Have a great weekend, you definitely deserve it!

elle well done. fantastic. i am so happy for you.

that is absolutly fantastic you are such an insperation to us, well done!!!! have a brillant weekend ! ;)

that is ASTOUNDING Elle!!!

Well done! You must have incredibly grit and determination...LT for 25 weeks? Wow! I really love seeing results like yours- it gives me such a boost in terms of motivation!

HUGE pat on the back and have a wicked time at Leeds

xx

woohoo elle thats absolutely fantasic.. you are such an inspiration to us all... have a great weekend hun..
p.s you havent far to go now before you reach target .. amazing xxx

Amazing!

You are one determined girl! Good for you and enjoy your weekend - it must be an amazing feeling - hoep them jeans dont fall down to your ankles - wear nice knickers!!!!!

Wow, that is absolutely fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself. Enjoy your weekend, you deserve it! x

Back