Week 27 Weigh in!!! (can't believe its 27!)

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
hiya!! 3 more off this week so exactly 8 and a half stone lost now. 2 more weeks til refeed and bought a BEAUTIFUL dress for my work xmas do yesterday. i'll see if i can get the boyf to take some pics and i'll post them for you to see!

keep up the good work folks!! xxx

wow sarah well done hun x i'm hoping to start lipotrim next week i've got about 4 stone to lose got any good tips you've come soooooooooo far. really inspired me to try it again, thank you

kelly x

Thats great sarah! i bet u will look fantastic in it! cant wait to see the pics x

:wow: SL You are amazing! A true thinspiration ;) Well done honey xx

Well done Sarahlou - you little star :D :D

fanbloodytastic... get those pics on here and be proud, well done x

well done you deserve to be happy with such fantastic weight losses x x

You are just so fab. The strength of character needed to stay on LT for so long is magnificent. You will be the belle of the ball in your new dress and lovely figure.

Well done hun! Cant wait to see you in your dress. your so close now you must be getting so excited. xxxx

Wow wow wow wow wow... even more evidence that this plan can work.

The sense of achievement you must feel must be great. Stand proud in your new dress.

That is a fantastic achievement - well done - you're proof it works!!
Jon
xx

have just read your post. that is fantastic!! you must look and feel amazing. it's reading post like yours that keeps me motivated. thank you for sharing and well done.x

Big congrats Sarahlou, you have lost a whole person already! your dress will look amazing on you, can't wait to see the pics!!

Back