Week 27 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Late one as have been out all day and then made a gorgeous smelling roast dinner for my friend Chris. Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, stuffing, gravy.
Followed by chocolate & orange pots. Mmmm!

Anyway, week 27 and i lose 2lb - totalling now over 8 stone officially!!! wahoooooo

Must say though i am finding it soooooooo hard not to eat, really quite sick of it all, lol!

but will get to goal :) :) stay strong peeps!
xx

Oh Elle, you are doing amazingly....over 6 months you have been doing LT now...you are almost there, but not surprised you are getting to the stage where you want to eat!!

Well done on your weight loss....amazing and so proud of you!

8 stone..a whole person that you were carrying around with you!! waw....well a skinny person :)

Have a great week and surely you must be nearing refeed with just a stone to lose now! Say a few weeks...oh......not long now.

Take care

super hun!!
nearly there now.you've done brilliant.
only a few weeks and you will be done x

:wow: :wow: :wow: i take my virtual hat off to you! Over 8st!!! Thats amazing!!! (thats what my total is going to be once i finish this stint of LT and cant wait to get there!)

Are you planning on staying on LT untill you get to goal or are you going to come off sooner and lose some weight the 'conventional' way?

xx

Incredible Elle.

I am literally speechless (very unusual for me!!!)

You have done so incredibly well...and making that delicious dinner for your friend without wavering? That is IRON will power girl!!

Congrats on your loss this week- and it must feel unbelievable to be so close to goal. Did you ever really think you'd get to this point? Were there times you thought about giving up? What have been the highs and lows?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just that I need to lose a similar amount...and right now, doing what you've done seems pretty impossible!!

Well done again- totally inspirational

x

Well! Firstly! YOU ARE BLOODY AMAZING! LOL All hail the lipotrim queen!!

Secondly, I would like it to be known that if you caved with 13lbs to go I would find you and I would seriously whoop your a55! NO!
Of course it's hard woman but you'd only be letting yourself down, and I think after this much success you already know that.

Truly babes, incredibly well done. :D

Hi Elle,
8 stone, huge congratulations to you an excellent LT journey. Less than a stone to go, no wonder you are getting anxious to finish. As Summergurl asked are you staying on right till the end or have you decided yet ?
you are a fantastic role model and motivator to us all on here, best of luck.
Doirin

omg elle thats brill, youve done so well hun you must be really proud of yourself. 8 stone thats fantastic... not long to go now hun your nearly there.. i must sa your an inspiration to us all on this diet xx you go girl xx

Elle, what a feat. good for you. You really set a standard for newbies like myself who have a long road ahead. You show just how it can be done. All your hard work is paying off.

Back