Week 27 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I had planned to go first thing to my WI this morning but being lazy:whistle: and having an early docs appointment meant I didn't have time to go before the docs. Though my doc was very pleased to see my progress! I did have a sneaky peek at the docs surgery scales - which are always better than the chemists!!!:scale:

After the docs I had to do some banking and post some parcels (sold some old, big clothes on eBay!) so popped in on the way home and ....... drum roll please ........ I've only gone and lost 4.5lb!!!!!:party0011: Yay to me!!! Not only am I well into the 10's now but I am so close to my next 2 goals which are to be a healthy weight (ie) BMI <25 and to lose my 8th stone!!! I only need 1lb to go those!!! Should be next week!!!!:talk017:

To top it all, I'm having a girlie trip into town with a friend tomorrow, something to look forward to - just a shame I have no money!!!!:argh: I can manage a coffee but that's about all!!!! Lol!

I hope all you Monday weighers are having good days too! I'm off to dance around the living room and annoy my teenagers!!! It's about time I got my own back!!! :angeldevil::rotflmao::innocent0002:Lol!!!! And it takes my mind of missing my little one who has gone away with a friend!:raincloud:

xxxx

oh well done x

congrats on your fantastic loss I can't believe you have only 1lb to get to those goals you have done amazing and you are an inspiration to stick to it well done again bring on next week xxx

:happy036:well done thats a fantastic loss!!!! caz xx

you have done so well i dont know how you have stayed on LT for this long wow fab losses i am so impressed..x

Well done CF as always you are such an inspiration for me to carry on :p

That is fabuloso CF!! You are ace and brilliant and have done really, really, really well. You will definitely get the 2 goals down by next week- roll on christmas and your fabby new dress! xxx

Good luck for the rest of the week- not that you need it. Although the chemist may need to pull you down from cloud 9 for your next WI! :D

:party0049: :happy096: :party0023:

Whoo-Hoo!! 1lb makes 8stone !!!
That is serious dedication, you really are a SUPERSTAR :wow::party0019::bliss:
You have always been "one to watch" if I've wavered, Thanks! xxxx

Well done Cuddlyfairy thats fantastic. :D:D

wahoo congrats not so cuddly fairy xx

well done CF you are amazing I love reading your posts absolutely inspiring roll on next week
xx

woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I made a mistake - I actually need to lose 1.26lb to get to target so slightly more than 1lb so I've changed my signature to 1.5lb!

I can't believe I am so close to being healthy (I won't say normal coz I don't want to be normal - I like being abnormal!!!) I am gutted than I still have such a fat belly but that is where I store fat and that is why I am carrying on to my target. I am in size 14 jeans though 14 trousers are more snug than I'd like. I figure the weight must go from there now coz there isn't much more elsewhere!

On the down side, I am fed up of people telling me I don't need to lose anymore and I'm wasting away coz I so am NOT!!!! I look pregnant even if I have slimmer legs and shoulders than before! In fact my legs have never been a fat as the rest of me but that's coz I'm a typical apple shape! I intend to carry on as long as I can till I reach target - just hope my pharmacist won't try and make me stop before then!

I am getting more interested in food these days but think it may be the cold! I do crave healthy stuff though not choccie, although a hot chocolate would be a nice change to black coffee! Especially when out as I find black coffee in the coffee places tastes really bitter!!!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrows WI, hope everyone else has good ones.

x

P.S. Got a job this week - a real boost to my confidence!

Back