Week 3 Experience....

Neaady

Week 3 was a good week i have to say. Starting to feel so much more normal and really getting into the routine of not eating and just finding other things to do to fill my time! needless to say the house and car are spick and span and every press in the kitchen has been scrubbed! Didn't do any walking last week but am deffo going to try getting into it this week onwards! we asked our pharmasist about that and she said to just keep up the routine you always kept up, and not to do anything extra, so we've always walked every second day as it was, starting tomorrow we're going to start getting back into that!
Saturday morning was our weigh in - i have to say i didn't feel well at all that morning, was all dizzy and light headed and hadn't gone to the toilet in about 4 days. so when i went in for my weigh in i got her to take my blood pressure too, turned out it was really low. she said it wasn't something to be worried about just yet but has asked me to go back during the week just to check it again. she gave me senakot for my lack of toilet activity ;) which i took that night and the next morning, i felt sooooooo much better! think normal service has been resumed thank god. the pharmsist asked me was i drinking enough water but i told her i was, at least 5 pints a day but im upping my intake this week so hopefully all will be back to normal this week.

anyways... i managed to loose just 2 lbs which i was pretty disapointed with but as the pharmasist said, once i get back to normal, i should hopefully see a really good result for next weeks weigh in! so fingers crossed. my boyfriend lost 4 lbs which he was delighted with!

Well done to you both!

Well done at least it's going the right way which is down

Well done, Neaady! :) (and well done to your boyfriend too)!

Back