Week 3 - Finding it hard

Yes we can

Hi all

I am on week 3 (day 15 today) and I have to say the last few nights have been hard :( don't no what it is. I've done this diet twice before and each time I've given up during / after week 3!! Did anyone else find that week 3 was tough or is it just me?

I'm going to make myself carry on not going to quit but just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same as me and had any idea why it's tough. x

Huni, your doing soo soo well!! Have you seen the post below i created about the different recepies to make..These have made this diet a lot easier for me as they trick my body into thinking im eating normal food and their shockingly satisfying!!! Espec choc fudge mmm!! Please carry on hun your doing so well xxxxx

Hi Jade yes I seen them last night and I made the choc in the freezer but didn't like it so I then tried to microwave it, it smelt lovely but when I tasted it wasn't so nice !! So I gave up on it lol My OH then decided to try make a hot choc out of it came in handed it to me I smelt it and it was rotten so said im not drinking that so he tasted it and spat it straight out lol very funny :) might try the fudge next :)

I'm not going to give up have to be skinny for Oz I'm so determined just wish this week was over already lol :)

Thanks for posting up the receipes :) x

I know where you are coming from. I managed almost 2 weeks before I felt bad and messed it up. Good for you to keep going, you are stronger than I was. I'm back on track now but wish I had stayed strong. I am now on day 22 and am doing well.
Keep focused on OZ and it will pass, it's just the same as everything else and it's habit making it hard not hunger.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

x x x

I know where you are coming from. I managed almost 2 weeks before I felt bad and messed it up. Good for you to keep going, you are stronger than I was. I'm back on track now but wish I had stayed strong. I am now on day 22 and am doing well.
Keep focused on OZ and it will pass, it's just the same as everything else and it's habit making it hard not hunger.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

x x x

It's not that I'm stronger than you because I have failed twice before!! Its that I have no choice there is no way I can go to Oz overweight otherwise I will not enjoy it as much so its kinda like a waste if I dont. When I go to niteclubs here I feel really bad about myself and never enjoy the night because I spend my time looking at skinny girls wishing I was like them so if I was in Oz I will feel even worse !!

Well done you for being on Day 22 I so wish I was there now :) WE CAN DO THIS :) X

Yes we can!!!
x x

I felt rotten last night on (day 16). Very nearly turned to the baby bels that are in the fridge as feeling so demotivated and stomach would not shut up even after the gallons of water I'd drank. But I decided to go to bed and sleep on it and see how I feel today (I cheated last week with some chicken and it slowed my weight loss down so I want to do this properly). Turned out I have another sore throat today - so although I feel tired and ill I feel a bit better about the diet. It is tough going though and I really do just focus on getting through each day and downing the shakes/flapjacks... on a Friday night I am so excited when I see the cupboard is empty of them... knowing it's one less week I have to have them.
You don't have that much to lose and will lose it soon. Don't put too much pressure on yourself about Australia (believe me I was there last Christmas and they are not all skinny by any means) focus on the bigger picture and how every shake you have means you are one step closer to your goal.
Stay strong - you can do this... and once it is over you need never do it again xxx

There must be something n the air- I am on day 20 and have soooo wanted to give up today, been at a funeral and everyone was eating and drinking, got another party on Saturday and was thinking i should just quit now. But I didn't and i thought about why i'm doing this and decided to try some clothes on and managed to fit into some pants that have been hanging in the wardrobe with the tag on for the last 15 months! It is hard but worth it- we can do this :)

There must be something n the air- I am on day 20 and have soooo wanted to give up today, been at a funeral and everyone was eating and drinking, got another party on Saturday and was thinking i should just quit now. But I didn't and i thought about why i'm doing this and decided to try some clothes on and managed to fit into some pants that have been hanging in the wardrobe with the tag on for the last 15 months! It is hard but worth it- we can do this :)

Ditto! My fat jeans are in the bin and my previously too tight ones are now getting baggy. Today I fitted into a pair of lovely trouser that I haven't fitted into for over a year (and they fitted better than they did a year ago)... It didn't make the peanut flapjack taste any better but it did make me smile while I was eating it.
Horrah for us :D xxx

Week 3 for me today as well and I felt a bit wobbly today, I've stuck it out but I do feel a bit weak and shaky. Looking forward to a good weigh in at the weekend to spur me on but all credit to everyone because this is tough!

I felt rotten last night on (day 16). Very nearly turned to the baby bels that are in the fridge as feeling so demotivated and stomach would not shut up even after the gallons of water I'd drank. But I decided to go to bed and sleep on it and see how I feel today (I cheated last week with some chicken and it slowed my weight loss down so I want to do this properly). Turned out I have another sore throat today - so although I feel tired and ill I feel a bit better about the diet. It is tough going though and I really do just focus on getting through each day and downing the shakes/flapjacks... on a Friday night I am so excited when I see the cupboard is empty of them... knowing it's one less week I have to have them.
You don't have that much to lose and will lose it soon. Don't put too much pressure on yourself about Australia (believe me I was there last Christmas and they are not all skinny by any means) focus on the bigger picture and how every shake you have means you are one step closer to your goal.
Stay strong - you can do this... and once it is over you need never do it again xxx

Thanks Josie you brought a smile to my face im finding 2night even harder :( went to the cinema and could smell every little nasty in the place lol now my OH is making himself a feast and a half, feel like crying for some reason think I just need to go to bed!!

Hope your throat is better tomorrow hun
:( I like your comment on every shake brings you closer to your goal im going to think of that all the time now :) Just hope week 4 is better :) x

This diet can be a real roller coaster. Most of the time I have felt fantastic and full of energy but other times when I have really struggled. Try to stick with it - it really is worth it. It's only a couple of months of your life and then you'll be able to show off your slim bod on the Oz beaches.

This diet can be a real roller coaster. Most of the time I have felt fantastic and full of energy but other times when I have really struggled. Try to stick with it - it really is worth it. It's only a couple of months of your life and then you'll be able to show off your slim bod on the Oz beaches.

Will do today it another day its seems to be the evenings when I struggle the most think im going to have to stop going out and just stay at home its easier then lol im trying to save anyway so I just keep saying no to nights out :)

Well done you with all your weight losses they are superb :) x

Back