week 3 not going well

:cry:so i'm new here...hello!
in my 1st week i only lost 1/2 pound and was really sad I had a coupla things I did wrong syn wise but according to my consultant nothing MAJOR so she said reduce my syns to 10 or less...then I went away for a wedding with all set menus...fell off wagon...then got ill...more falling off wagon as I wasnt hungry and too tired to prepare food...then my birthday weekend this past weekend...where apparently according to my other half calories dont count lol...we had a lovely posh meal...but tried to stick to things again today...missed last weeks weigh in as I was in bed with flu...this one i'm dreading...i felt like a failure for not losing as much as everyone else my consultant said she was really disappointed...so can you guys tell me if my foods ok for today...
Special k with semi skimmed as h/e
two gingernut biscuits -2 syns?
small tin of baked beans on two slices of nimble bread, no butter
2 baby bel lite cheeses
nairn oatcake cheese 1 small pack from the box
1 muller light yogurt
apple
7 up free
tonight spinach and ricotta sw recipes pasta
maybe an options hot choc later on...its not too terrible is it? thanks for any replies...x

With a wedding and your birthday it's not surprising that things went belly-up. I hope you enjoyed your birthday but now it's time to stick with the plan.

Gingernuts are at least 2.5 syns each check your syns directory

Oatcakes have to be synned too, so don't forget.

as you've had milk and Babybels, you'll have to syn the ricotta too

I think it's a bit lacking in fruit and veg, make the most of these as most are speed foods and will make your meals more filling. Otherwise, it looks good.

I agree i think a few syns are sneaking in there without you realising it. Maybe swap the oatcake for HEB ryvitas - not as nice though!

It's been your birthday and you've been to a wedding so don't beat yourself up about not doing as well and 1/2 pound in your first week is great. I view any loss as great so well done. x

Back