Week 3 results

ROFL! Mammy, I love that. You must have your accent. I wish I lived on my own, but I'm still in college so yeah. But if my older sis gets a place, I'm leaving with her.

Yeah, good thing no cooking has to be done, just the sachet, water and a mixer.

:) yep I do still have the accent and not a hope of it leaving me! people over here always laugh when I say mammy!! When you're done with college and working you can move out... how long does it take u to drink those shakes? whats your fav and is there any u dont like?

:) yep I do still have the accent and not a hope of it leaving me! people over here always laugh when I say mammy!! When you're done with college and working you can move out... how long does it take u to drink those shakes? whats your fav and is there any u dont like?
LOL mammy sounds so funny! reminds me of a hilarious adult puppet series called Podge and Rodge.

Well, when I'm really hungry, I drink em pretty quick, it's best to drink the shakes with a straw, they last longer, but be sure to drink them within 15min. I love Strawberry flavour and Chocolate flavour the best. The worst one I have to say is the chicken soup flavour.

LOL mammy sounds so funny! reminds me of a hilarious adult puppet series called Podge and Rodge.

Well, when I'm really hungry, I drink em pretty quick, it's best to drink the shakes with a straw, they last longer, but be sure to drink them within 15min. I love Strawberry flavour and Chocolate flavour the best. The worst one I have to say is the chicken soup flavour.

hahaha, u watch podge and rodge... its huge in Ireland! they are sooo dirty!! and I think Mammy is prob said a bit on the show! its a very Irish thing to say!

hmmm, not a fan of Choc so strawberry and hopefully Chicken for me.. u put anything in them? read about tea and sweetners and coffee(but dont like coffee! )

hahaha, u watch podge and rodge... its huge in Ireland! they are sooo dirty!! and I think Mammy is prob said a bit on the show! its a very Irish thing to say!

hmmm, not a fan of Choc so strawberry and hopefully Chicken for me.. u put anything in them? read about tea and sweetners and coffee(but dont like coffee! )
I watched podge and rodge years ago. I don't think they still show it anymore :(.

I'm not a fan of choc shakes or ice cream myself, but the shake was really nice and fills me up the most. You can add things, but no sugar. I don't drink tea or Coffee so I don't know much in that section.

I watched podge and rodge years ago. I don't think they still show it anymore :(.

I'm not a fan of choc shakes or ice cream myself, but the shake was really nice and fills me up the most. You can add things, but no sugar. I don't drink tea or Coffee so I don't know much in that section.

Yep Podge and Rodge is still on.. will prob see most of it on Youtube or something.. they are sooo funny!

ah so I've another question.. how long do the weekly trips to the chemist last? they ask you lots of questions all the time or is it quick in and quick out?

Yep Podge and Rodge is still on.. will prob see most of it on Youtube or something.. they are sooo funny!

ah so I've another question.. how long do the weekly trips to the chemist last? they ask you lots of questions all the time or is it quick in and quick out?
Nope, you just go in every week. For example, I started my diet on a sunday, so I go to the chemist every saturday. They probably ask how the diet is going and stuff. Just go in, get weighed, see your results, collect your weekly sachet and head back home.

Nope, you just go in every week. For example, I started my diet on a sunday, so I go to the chemist every saturday. They probably ask how the diet is going and stuff. Just go in, get weighed, see your results, collect your weekly sachet and head back home.

Cool thank you! :) Booked appointment in the morning as the chemist I walked to today arent doing it till next year.. Chemist seems nice so should be fine!

Cool thank you! :) Booked appointment in the morning as the chemist I walked to today arent doing it till next year.. Chemist seems nice so should be fine!
Oh, how come you're not starting it till next year?

I'm starting just after Xmas but had to change my chemist cos the 1st one I went to isn't starting till end of Jan..
Oh I see, well I wish you luck for new years then!

you are doing a brilliant job!!! you have lost so much already! well done!
Thank you so much, I just hope my results stay this way. I hope you're doing well too!

:) thank you!! and the very same to you over xmas.. think its gonna be hard for u?
Neh, my mum won't be making xmas dinner this year because I'm doing the diet, she feels it isn't fair but I don't care really. I mean I've put up my sister eating curry in front of me and my dad eating fish and chips in front of me. So, I don't think would be such a problem.

Neh, my mum won't be making xmas dinner this year because I'm doing the diet, she feels it isn't fair but I don't care really. I mean I've put up my sister eating curry in front of me and my dad eating fish and chips in front of me. So, I don't think would be such a problem.

Aww thats nice of her! :) as for the rest eating in front of you! u get tempted to just walk out of the room? you at college today?

Aww thats nice of her! :) as for the rest eating in front of you! u get tempted to just walk out of the room? you at college today?
Yeah I do, a lot of the time. I was at college earlier, I had a free period so, I thought I'd answer a few messages.

Back