week 3 weigh in and a bit down about it, boo hoo

jojoknott

Hi everyone well I have just been for my week 3 weigh in and only lost 1 1/2 lb.
I'm hoping it's cuz it's my TOTM and keeping fingers crossed for next week.

Overall I'm over a stone down in 3 weeks so shoudn't really worry as i'm well over my stone a month target so thats just fab!!!!!. AND i'm back in the clothes in the abandoned wardrobe so thats a big big plus x x x :D

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1a. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
1b. get through week 3. Done
1c. get through week 4.
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh:

Hi jojoknott that's brill to lose 14.5 in three weeks well done, I know how you feel though I've just had my 1st week WI and lost 7 but expected more but I'll wait till next week and see how I go

It's still a loss though! You've lost over a stone in 3 weeks that's really good. I bet you will have a really good weigh in next week!

Thanks ladies, i am thrilled with the weight loss overall I really am, just needed a little rant I think lol. x x x

It is the overall WI's that matter. Down is down 1,2,3,4 whatever you lose , it is gone!!! Well done. A stone in 3 weeks is great!!! Keep going..:p

hey jojo, i understand the disappointment... but from the rest of your post you are definitely looking on the bright side and that is to be encouraged.

fingers crossed you make up for TOTM curse next weigh in though ;)

Well done, all loss is a GOOD loss. Just you wait, it won't be too long before the compliments start rolling in.

What a brilliant loss in 3 weeks. Its going in the right direction thats the main thing.

I understand exactly how you feel - disappointed and guilty for feeling disappointed because part of you knows it's okay REALLY!! Lol!! I know coz that's exactly how I feel after my WI today HaHa!

I bet it IS coz of totm for you - in which case you'll make up for it with knobs on next week. You're doing great, keep it up!! xx

ahhhh thank you so much for all your kind words and support. Your all right I was a little bit disapointed, but then I think of the overall picture and who could be upset, I'm still thrilled and I hope it is just the dreaded TOTM and all evens out again next week.

Thank you so much ladies your all fab and this site is a god send.

Jo x x x

it will it did for me didnt it its just that time of the month you'll do great i know you will and we both will together oh and the shaker is great glad i brought it now xxx

Back