Week 3 Weigh In :o(

Pink_Peony

Week 3 weigh-in tonight and as suspected it wasn't good :cry:I put 1lb on :sigh: Boo hoo!

I have stuck to the plan 100% and can only relate this to TOTM although my periods are so eratic that it still hasn't made an appearance!!

I've looked back through my food diaries since I started and the only difference is that I have started to use more syns. At the start I was hardly using any but after reading things on here and listening to things that people have said in class I have started to use more. Perhaps this is my downfall :confused:

Oh well, on with another week xxx

Hi hun, keep at it i'm sure you will have a good loss next week xx

Thanks Betty, fingers crossed for next week. I just feel a bit :( that I stuck at the plan 100% this week even though I wanted really naughty things because of being due TOTM and I was rewarded with 1lb gain, hee hee!! xx

Maybe your body is readjusting after the big losses you have had the previous 2 weeks and need to catch up. If you carry on sticking with the plan you will hopefully get another big loss next week. Did your consultant suggest anything ?

Maybe your body is readjusting after the big losses you have had the previous 2 weeks and need to catch up. If you carry on sticking with the plan you will hopefully get another big loss next week. Did your consultant suggest anything ?

Hiya :D

I hadn't thought of it like that really and I am still really pleased with my previous losses so that's all good.
My consultant said that it is more than likely TOTM related and just to keep going as I have been. She said to look at it like still a 10lb loss in 3 weeks which is great :eek:

xxx

I'd kill for 10lb in 3 weeks!!! You're doing so well. If it is TOTM then you'll be ok next week. Sure as eggs is eggs. If you've stuck with it 100% then you've eaten less calories, less fat and more nutrients that are good for you. How can that be a bad thing?

*hugs*

Crack on next week and you'll be grand.

hey pink!!
try not tp get too down, im sure it is because of TOTM, womens body are strange things!!!!
you have to look at your loss over the 4 week period and you have done SO WELL up til now.
Ive got my 2nd WI tom night...crapping myself!!! lol

hey pink!!
try not tp get too down, im sure it is because of TOTM, womens body are strange things!!!!
you have to look at your loss over the 4 week period and you have done SO WELL up til now.
Ive got my 2nd WI tom night...crapping myself!!! lol

Thank you lovely!!! Yip I am pleased with my overall loss :)

Good luck tomorrow, I bet you will have done well xx

instead of looking at it as a gain this week look at it as an average of just over 3lb a week! x

instead of looking at it as a gain this week look at it as an average of just over 3lb a week! x

Thank you Rainbow. Again, I hadn't thought of it like that before. I would have been very happy with a 3lb loss per week so when you break it down like it makes sense!! Thank you :eek: x

Oh dear! If you're pre-TOTM it could very well be water retention - one of the ladies at my old group used to put on 2lb in her "star week", every time like clockwork! Hang in there and it'll come off next week. Good luck!

Justwanted to add to what everyone else has said really. Keep at it and good luck for this week!

Hi Huni...There isnt much more I can say that the others havent said already, but really dont be disappointed. You know that you have stuck to plan 100% and thats the most important thing. You will see a good result next week if you stay on track. I used to gain anything up to 7lbs the week before my TOTM (evil thing!), but now as I expect a gain, its not a shock for me anymore and I know that I will see the results the week after.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thank you Kerry-Ann and Amber Baby, you are all fab! I feel much better this morning. At the end of the day it is only 1lb and I know that I stuck to the plan 100% so it can't be plan related! What will be will be eh xxx

Back