Week 3 Weigh In Results!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Um...I firstly have a confession, I weighed myself on my scales this morning and was thoroughly disheartened to see them say I'd gained 1lb, but I figured that seeing it's been my time of the month I must be retaining extra water or something, but was still annoyed because it's horrible when you've slogged your guts out for another week on this diet and you can't see yourself going anywhere except up, you think, "Well...what's the point?"

Anyway so I go to the chemist and get weighed and am surprised to find out I've actually lost 5lbs, which means my scales couldn't be more wrong if they tried.
Maybe the battery needs changing or something?

Anyway, lesson learnt, I did well to only weigh myself this morning but even so, I should not be doing it. *slaps wrist*

I'm going to France on the 14th and shall be dieting whilst over there, it's going to be the most torturous thing but I'll persevere. I come back on the 23rd, the day I'm meant to get weighed and I was saying to the chemist about my worries that I'll only have a weeks supply and will have to go without on the Thursday and she said she'd slip in an extra days worth to cover me til I come in on Friday for my weigh in. So at least I don't have to worry now. My menu is sorted :D

So I've lost 1 stone 1/2 in 3 weeks, I'm now under the 100's in kg and I've 19lbs to go til I'm back in the 100's of the lbs again. Oh and I've I'm 1lb over being 1/5 of the way through and 4lbs off being a 1/4 of the way through. :D yay!

well done on your fantastic weight loss!!!! i hope to lose 1.5 stone in 3 weeks. i start next week.

Well done great loss x

Well done abbie! you sound very organised for your trip so have a great time xx

awesome loss,, congrats on week 3...... well done...

Well done Abbie. I spend about half of my time in France as I have a second home there......I'm sure that being there and succumbing to the irrrestible cheese and bread has helped me to get soooo fat. I will make sure that I'm as organised as you when I go over again next week. Have a great holiday regardless of not being able to enjoy the food!

Fantastic... Well done

no more home scales tho lol x

Hi Abbie,

Just thought I'd pop in to say Hi! And your doing really well!:)

Like you I've just recently had a baby (3rd feb!) and my size has reached epic proportions and I hate feeling so big and uncomfortable so I've finally gathered up every ounce of motivation to do something about it! So I'll be starting Lipotrim tomorrow and earlier on today it felt soooo good to get my packs in the knowledge that I won't be this size for very long! I must say seeing your fab weight loss in such a short time has definately impressed me!

Keep up the good work and wish me luck too!

Well done Abbie on another great loss. Keep up the good work, you'll reach your goals in no time!

Well done on your loss, thats a fantastic amount for 3 weeks.

Thats an amazing loss. Ive lost 17lb in 3 weeks and I weigh again on Monday. My losses have been smaller than urs- I really feel like Im going wrong somewhere, Even though I havent cheated or anything.
Are U exercising also?
PS: Im just back from 3 days in Dublin, Never ate a bite..Jees I was so tempted, Especially drinking lukewarm lipotrim that I couldnt blend..x

Week One- 8lb
Week Two- 5lb
Week Three- 4lb

Fantastic loss cant wait to were all slim. i have lost a stone in two weeks lets hope another few weeks will make a big difference and i will fit into my sexy clothes again.

Wow abbie thats amazing!!!! Well done. U must be so proud to hav results like that. Congrats!!!! Xx

Thank you everyone for your kind replies! I'm very excited that I've lost 1 1/2 stone in 3 weeks and looking forward to beating my last record of 13 weeks and wondering how much I'll have lost by then, I've another 8lbs to go til I'm halfway to where I was when I found out I was pregnant with my soon, so I'm quite happy. :D Thank you everyone, you're all doing great with your diets xxx

Back