Week 3 Weigh In :/

Well, I had my week 3 WI this evening and it could have been a LOT better. Saying that, It could have been a LOT worse ;) So I`m just going to suck it up and move on :)

I had bars for the first time last week and I`m not sure if they had any impact on my WL as I was 100% So I`ve decided to give them a miss this week. Purely back to shakes and tetras! I`m also hormonal this week so am hoping I`ve actually lost more but have water retention, Meaning it`ll show on the scales next week :fingerscrossed:

Anyway, After much rambling!! (Sorry!) I lost 1.5lbs this week.

Xx

Awwww don't be down! You are the cheerful happy girl on here :) 1.5lb is still a loss and you are doing fantastic!! I do think this diet sets up expectations a little so I would say that's a great weight loss because it culdve taken up to 3weeks on weight watchers!

Continue to inspire sacredsilence because you always shine on here. Just think how great you'll feel next weeks weigh in. That's what I tell myself....

*hugs*

Didn't want to read and run but well done on your loss - it is all in the right direction. Like Kitty said don't be too down about it.

I love your attitude - have a fab day.

Sharon xx

a loss is a loss well done

That's good hunnie. When I have a lowish loss...I think of my total loss. You have done over 9lbs in three weeks..thats brilliant.
The bars are not good for weight loss for some people including me..so I stay away from them too.
Good luck for next week:)
I am not seeing Sue, till 12 days time, due to work and exams.
I have started to do ss plus, had cup of tea this morning and felt I was cheating.
Mad:8855: my crazy head.
xx

That's not a bad loss for week 3, I only did 1.75lb on my third week too but managed 5 on week 4. You are doing the right thing IMO by keeping off the bars, see how it goes. I am sure you will do better next week.

well I know you dont think its great ....but it is ... A loss is a loss, better that than out on or STS.... well done.

Back