week 3 weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tarlton, 21 October 2007 Social URL.

1. tarlton

tarlton Member

Only lost 2 lb this week, but had just about managed to drink 2 litres a day (plus still a little constipated).

So my friends had a bbq yesterday night, and i succumbed (first time in 3 weeks!). I don't feel too bad as i ended up requesting quorn sausages (only had 2), 1 bread roll (very small) and about a 1/4 of a piece of un-marinated chicken, along with some salad and 1 very small unbuttered new potato. So moving on today and back on track. Luckily i haven't knocked myself out of Ketosis and this week I'm drinking 4 litres of water - even if i stay up late just to get it drunk. If i didn't have that bbq i would have gone out for a friends birthday lunch on Monday (which would have ended up much worse), so instead I'm staying home and working on some uni coursework :( not the same but a distraction never the less.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.