Step 1 Sole Source + Week 3 weigh in

You are sounding really strong, sweetie ! I've been doing as little cooking as poss since started CD - got away with it when we had the hot weather but husband hinting would like roast dinner on Sunday and that is my worst day.
No way am I gonna cook roast if I've got to weigh in at 4 o'clock Sun !

Thats a bummer..u could have some chicken with veg i guess. Its a bad time to get weighed i know thats why i stick to am weigh ins. You will be fine..if i can do it so can you. Im with you all the way. Xxx

Aaah, thank you, sweetie ! My cllr is doing it around her "day job" so it's a bit difficult to get the times and days I'd like - but she is very easy to talk to and supportive so want to stick with her.Think will do the chick and veg- good plan! - usually have that as my weekly treat on a Fri eve after the food shopping- tbh I pick up one of the ready-cooked ones in Morrisons and we have that with a bowl of salad.Proper domestic goddess NOT !!

Off to bed now - can't believe it's nearly half-eleven, have been on here all evening lol!
Nitey-nite and let's both have another good day 2mrw xxx

Thanks so much for this girls. I've also been 100% and lost three pounds this week (week 3) was a bit fed up but if the three week sticky is commn feel better (mad isn't it? I'd be whooooping if it was WW lol)

Back