Week 3 weigh in

fun1uk

Well im quite pleased this week as ill hold my hands up and admit ive only just been drinking 2 litres a day.But ive had a 5lb loss yay!:)

xxx

5lbs is good, damn i hope i can get these kind of results, im quite worried at the moment wondering if i can keep up with you lot, well done.

5lbs is good, damn i hope i can get these kind of results, im quite worried at the moment wondering if i can keep up with you lot, well done.
mart dont worry you will do really well ,you cant not lose on this diet if you dont cheat but remember you shouldnt compare yourself with others as we all lose at different rates but im presuming your a man and if garrys weight loss is anything to go by you will proberly lose more than us women xx i was born in 77xx

well done vicky!!

Woohoo well done Vic! xxx

Thats a great loss well done. Keep glugging that water.

Hi,guys and thanks for the comments,im really happy.I can start to feel and see a difference in my body now :)

Does anyone else have problems changing there ticker lol,it said its changed but it hasnt lol,thinking it may be more trouble than its worth.

xxx

Well done Vic's, just wait, you'll be strutting your sexy stuff round Newquay pubs n clubs in no time :p xxx

well done hun ashley xx

Vicki,well done girl,keep it up!

Brilliant V great result, well done xx

Does anyone else have problems changing there ticker lol,it said its changed but it hasnt lol,thinking it may be more trouble than its worth.

xxx

Hi Vicky, first of all - very well done on the 5lbs weight loss, I think we started at the same time, and strangely enough we have both lost 1 st 3lbs !!!:eek: spooky.

Re ticker: Just a thought, but when you changed your info, did you save it again..otherwise it reverts back to the last weeks total?

Keep going girl:D

Back